Camera traffic tickets

Who has received a Red light Camera ticket in CA and fought it away? Any advice on how to get out of it or not pay it w/no repercussions? Flash went off way too soon after the green with no time in between the red (which i know is not what it's suppose to do). I have heard a few different stories but I would like info from folks who have actually got out of this situation successfully?

I'm here just to show my moral support. We unfortunately live in a state that needs to recoup money somehow and this is a great way to do so. One of those tickets ended up costing me $522. While in other states, you can speed, get caught with weed and still pay $200 less.

just had one of those in june, said to myself hell nah I ain't paying for that.

fast forward to last week when I had to register my car; DMV said my license was
(almost) suspended and had to pay a ticket that was originally $232 that's now $919.

-____________-

going to court in september to fight it... damn you california.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

just had one of those in june, said to myself hell nah I ain't paying for that.

fast forward to last week when I had to register my car; DMV said my license was
(almost) suspended and had to pay a ticket that was originally $232 that's now $919.

-____________-

going to court in september to fight it... damn you california.
You serious? wth! How are you going to fight it...on what basis?

If it was the Los Angeles area, it will be dismissed. Los Angeles doesn't use cameras anymore
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Y'all better get that spray for your car like I did.

?
i know in AZ you just ignore them. they have (i believe) 60 days to serve you a ticket in person...if not you smooth sailing. i got out of one that way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by What up

I'm here just to show my moral support. We unfortunately live in a state that needs to recoup money somehow and this is a great way to do so. One of those tickets ended up costing me $522. While in other states, you can speed, get caught with weed and still pay $200 less.

virginia-welcome-pb2695021.jpg

I got one some time back in January. Went to court last moth and got it reduced to 120, originally 480
sick.gif

Anyways, I didn't fight it. I plead guilty and kept it moving. I ain't got time for all that cuhz.

G'luck OP.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Virginia is filled with police handing out tickets...(maybe im missin your point^)?

Not in hampton roads (virginia beach anyways) 
laugh.gif
 the cops in chargers and challengers out here race's anything and everything at stop lights. a weed charge in my city is irrelevant.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

If it was the Los Angeles area, it will be dismissed. Los Angeles doesn't use cameras anymore
pimp.gif

yeah that's the thing...it was la county but in a diff city

Back
Top Bottom