Cameron Was Catching Up On Curb Your Enthusiasm All Summer

Quote:
Ok, sorry for the delay, fell asleep early yesterday.trying to get through the West Village Halloween parade after work was exhausting. Mentally and physically, lol.But the extent of my trick or treating consisted of catching up with my fellow Harlemite, Camron. I know yall arent interested in all the regular conversation, so here are the pertinent rap parts

I asked Cam why he seemingly dropped off the face of the planet this past spring, especially after that infamous youtube clip. One minute he was telling 50 Cent it was going to be a hot summer, and the next minute, Cam was M.I.A. But he said when the beef with 50 cent, the Tru Life and Jim Jones beef, and his altercation with Tru Life, all happened one right after the other, he got hit by a family emergency that took priority. Cams mom suffered a number of strokes that left her paralyzed on her left side. He moved her to Florida for a while, set up her rehabilitation and therapy, and kept an eye on her: I told her, you not dying on my watch.
[sidenote: Im glad to hear Cams mom is doing better, Ms. Frederica is a real character. Back in the day, she even got her son to give her some burn on a song, Me, My Moms, and Jimmy, off Confessions of Fire album. You think Cams nice, hes a son of a gun, lol.]

Cam says that while he was dealing with the personal, there were business issues as well. Also, me and Asylum werent seeing eye to eye at the time. But we recently worked things out. We had a conversation with the lawyers and with Todd (Moscowitz), so now were straight. I wasnt gonna drop the mixtape until that happened.

But all the while, Cam said he was also watching how other people were reacting to his absence.
Even when I had my mom situated, she had the help she needs, the physical therapy, everything was rightthat was like a month agoI still laid low, because when I come out its gonna be done it right. But I just sat back and bugged out at how everyone else was acting.

I heard all the rumors, mad felonious sh--, fake sh--.
And I would tell nas, my moms just had a stroke, and theyd be like Oh, ok, so are you still coming through? Fam, what is wrong with you?

(Which does seem mad shady, but I cant say Im surprised. This business has a way of messing up peoples priorities. Anyways, I asked Cam, What about all those Camron sightings? The last time we spoke was when you posted the youtube video, so I didnt know if those rumors were real or not.)Exactly. I aint talked to nobody, but I kept hearing all these stories. Cam was in a car crash. Cam was begging for a deal. Some hood DVD dudes were up up on [140th st] to try to find me. Folks were asking for interviews.
Im like Bigfoot, its crazy!
My thing is, it felt like folks were tryin to strong arm me into showing up for sh--.
Like, no disrespect to BET, but I was watching one day and they announced Cam is gonna be on 106 and Park. Hes gonna talk about his new album
I just started laughing, like, what is you talking about? Nothing about that was true.
Whats so funny is that in the past, I always had to go through mad sh-- just to get them to play a new video or whatever. But now Im seeing those two tell me what Im doing.
But nobody can force me to do anything or be anywhere.I can afford to chill out. I mean, I get 1.5 million dollars just to hand my album in, but Im still not rushing.

I could have come back a month ago.but instead I said, Alright, Duke, block all my calls, shut down the interviews

(So what about the rumor that you were seen shopping for a deal at some indie label)I went to meet with my man Jeff Kempler, Ive known him for years, and now that hes [executive vice president] over at Virgin, he called me over to catch up. So then we walked around the office, and Fat Joes label [Imperial Records] is in the same building.

(I guess it was your silence that was making folks jump to conclusions)Yo Im killin nas with my silence! Me not saying nothing is driving people crazy

(Well since its clear youve been keeping up with the Camron rumor mill, what did you think about what your peers were saying? 50 Cent joked about you being missing.)But heres the funny thing about it. They all say Cams missing You look at 50 Cent and Kanye West. They came out after, like two years since their last records. Meanwhile, I put out a movie, an album, executive-produced four albums this summerYall nas be missing. I be out every year, fam.

(During an interview with MTV, Jim Jones said finding you was like finding Nemo. And in a youtube interview with Mikey Fresh, Jimmy said Camron is in his own world.)Hes right, I live on Pluto, and I take a spaceship home every night. Hahaha

(Well, I guess youre about to phone home. Next week, youll be back out with a double mixtape, Public Enemy #1. Are you working on a new album as well?)Yeah. Actually I was in the middle of recording the album when everything happened. I had maybe a full CD of music since May or June. Now Im looking to drop the album in February or March, 2008. But with all this nonsense going on, I had to put out this double CD real quick. And you know how I am, I dont like to sit on old tracks so I decided to throw like 40 songs on there and make the mixtape free.
The video we posted on [killacamspace] was just to make fun of the way ppl was acting. But in the hood, it was nothing like that. Everybody just been showing love like Yo, please come back out. We need that.

(So, what is the state of Dipset right now? Ive talked to Jim Jones about his new projects and new record deal. And last week he told me about his new mixtape, which is dropping one day before yours. But he made a point of shouting out Dipset for life. Which seemed encouraging to meHave you and Jimmy talked yet?)I still havent spoken to Jim. But Jim ran with me for over 10 yrs, he worked hard, and I wish him the best of luck.
Everybody thinks Im mad at Jim. Why am I mad? I told people for years that Jimmy was gonna be a star. So its better on my resumeI wish him the best.
The only thing is, him being with 50, I cant really run with that. Hang out with who you want to hang outbut me, I cant really do nothing like that.

(What did you think when 50 brought Jimmy and Juelz onstage with him to perform Ballin?)Actually, that was a great move for 50. First, he had Jim and Jeelz, then he brought out Remy Ma and J-Hood, then I even saw Whoo kid on TV with Gillie the Kid goin at Lil Wayne. I commend him for that. Youre really snatching a person from they own set. And then you also are seeing these nas potential

(So do you address this on Public Enemy #1?)I make a comment but I keep it moving. On the first joint, I talk for like 6 minutes. I still get at 50. The Tru Life sh--. I clear that sh-- up. And I also address the NYPD, the Intel squadHow they dragged me in during the whole Jay-Z and 50 Cent beef and tried to get me to talk about them.all that sh--.

(And knowing how Cam talks trash with the best of them, Im pretty sure that will be an entertaining 6 minute rant. But before we hung up, I had to ask him about that cryptic message he sent my homies at MTV last week: Killa Season again, you little yentas***, November 7th. Camron is anonymous. Dipset!
Uhh, Cam, do you know what a yenta is?)
Hahaha, of course! You know my lawyers are Jewish, they be saying that all the time. So then I was watching Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Larry DavidI f--- with Larryhe called Ted Danson a yenta. Yo, I fell out laughing. That sh-- was crazy. I said, thats exactly what all these folks are doin, gossiping about me. Yentas. Thats where the Camron is anonymous came from too. Did you see that episode? Thats my sh--. You have HBO On Demand? Its episode 52. :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
True Life had son on bed rest down in his FLA Retirement home watching HBO On Demand all summer.
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

[Kayne] Ohhhhhhhh they so sensitive [Kanye]

N...s get mad emotional when you poke fun at King Jaffie Joe.

Quote:
On the first joint, I talk for like 6 minutes.

My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes
Even tho I aleady ate, fat boy gotta eat agian. I'm always hungry! - Big Kuntry King

^ Atleast you know he a King :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Cams mom suffered a number of strokes that left her paralyzed on her left side. He moved her to Florida for a while, set up her rehabilitation and therapy, and kept an eye on her
Quote:
Yo Im killin nas with my silence! Me not saying nothing is driving people crazy

Killa :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Hes right, I live on Pluto, and I take a spaceship home every night. Hahaha

laugh.gif
Quote:
I make a comment but I keep it moving. On the first joint, I talk for like 6 minutes. I still get at 50. The Tru Life sh--. I clear that sh-- up. And I also address the NYPD, the Intel squadHow they dragged me in during the whole Jay-Z and 50 Cent beef and tried to get me to talk about them.all that sh--.

laugh.gif
Quote:
True Life had son on bed rest down in his FLA Retirement home watching HBO On Demand all summer.

Did you even read the article you posted? you tryin to hard on that one man. Cam is a joke most of the time but that wasa reach

Nah but forreal Curb Your Enthusiasm is MAD funny :rofl:
roll.gif

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Nas needs to come at Cam now if he wants to truly get him back.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

Cam talking for 6 mins straight... :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Your Opinion is Wrong
And Lauryn Hill isn't on Lil' Wayne's level.​

Quote:
Nas needs to come at Cam now if he wants to truly get him back.

Nas is up here..........

Cam is down here, Nas is just fine how he is currently.

Quote:
Did you even read the article you posted? you tryin to hard on that one man. Cam is a joke most of the time but that wasa reach
:smh:
smh.gif
ever Jay-z post with "Ole Man Jigga"

Quote:
how would i have known about the Curb Your Enthusiasm thing if i hadn't already read the article. Ima still poke fun at duke regardless just like you start ever Jay-z post with "Ole Man Jigga"
:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Any news on Killa Season II-The Movie?
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Quote:
Yo Im killin nas with my silence! Me not saying nothing is driving people crazy
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
@ all those rumors...

Killa!!!!... :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

"I @#%$ with Larry" is the line of the year.
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
1st EDITION HALLOWEEN AF1 Sz 9.5 FOR SALE
$175 GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY OCT. 31

Real talk, I have a new found respect for Cam because hes a fan of CYE. Good @#%$ Cam :lol:
laugh.gif
Code:
 NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsThe next thing you know Im wearing absolutely nothing...Except for my socks..And you know when Im down to just my socks what time it is...Its BUSINESS TIME

Back
Top Bottom