Camo Sweats. How hard could it be?

Op got blinds on every window tryin to be stealf in da crib tho.
roll.gif
I dont think anyone else caught this
roll.gif

I decided I wanted some camouflage sweatpants. I don't really listen to the Migos so joggers ain't for me. I'm just trying to find some regular sweatpants with a dark green military camouflage pattern, without breaking the bank. How hard could it be?

You'd be surprised...

These are what I'm looking for, except in green camo.

A little help here?
Dat S/N to Post doe
laugh.gif

Uniqlo had green camo sweats a year ago. They run a lot of the same stuff constantly do you may be able to still get them.

Last edited:
Camo?

You still rock RL polos and camo/khaki cargos don't you OP?

Stuck in 2010

What does jogger mean? Just elastic band at the bottom?

Pretty much.

The "knit" (sweatpants) are the truth, but all the other ones (chinos, twill, denim :x, etc.) should be broken down and used for something that isn't heinous.

Last edited:
So were all the sweats made in the 90s and before joggers. I mean all sweats use to made with elastic ankles and I'd never heard that referred to as a "jogger."

So these are joggers?
View media item 1438563

Last edited:
Uniqlo had green camo sweats a year ago. They run a lot of the same stuff constantly do you may be able to still get them.[\quote]
Now THAT'S what i'm tom bout!
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-sweat-cropped-patterned-pants-079004.html#58-003

And just like that, this could have been resolved. Shouts out to Aze201. I appreciate that.

Stuck in 2010
2010? Got married, bought my house. Had the highest salary I ever had in 2010. 2010 was a good year for me.

Also shouts out to OnTheNephs, thanks for the link. I might just cop 'em big as hell.

What does jogger mean?
By "jogger" I meant the style of pants that have the drop crotch and are very skinny at the calf and ankles. It's a more modern take on jogging pants, they kind of remind you of "Hammer Pants" or those jams that bodybuilders wore back in the day.

Why can't you quote me?

NT soft these days

I did quote you... hence the quote tags.

But if you'd like me to refer to you by name, sure.

Franco23x said something corny and unhelpful to me.

Feel better?

Back
Top Bottom