Camp John Hay, Baguio City

I just dont know about the place anymore, it used to be such a nice and clean place when I used to visit. When the US was running it and even a few years after their departure in 1991/2, the place was just a great destination point in Baguio. Sadly it was a victim of more than 400 US military bases closed world wide after the collapse of the Soviet Union. The baseball park was a nice, the view in front of the Officer's Club by the flagpole was wonderful, but that was then. I think the only thing that kept its beauty is the golf course. The parking lot by the horseride park was real dirty, lots of junks everywhere and I'd rate the gift shops as okay. I actually spent a few years in Baguio growing up in the early 80s, back then and even till today, Burnham and Wrights Park is the place to be. And the SM Mall too.
Myton ART

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X

Air Jordan Original Ink Art For Sale 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

I think I passed by there on my tour, but I honestly can't remember, we saw stopped so many places on the tour bus. But the view from SM on the third floor is great, here's some shots from my recent trip....

I find myself envious you grew up there. Beautiful city. Definitely gonna make a trip back there.

Back
Top Bottom