camping out and reselling game systems

which ones would you say you made the most profit of? i can say i camped out for the release of the 360 and the ps3 and 3 g'z profit on the 360 and about 2500 on the ps3. also remember buying a neo geo aes gold system from a crackhead for like 50 bucks
laugh.gif
sold it for like 800
pimp.gif

man I made exactly jack b/c I realized I was too late for the ps3 lines. $2500 is good money, how many systems did you buy?

Well since Target didn't charge me for the xbox 360 when I checked out, I'd say I made the most on that one.

I was only charged for Madden and Call of Duty back in the day.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

man I made exactly jack b/c I realized I was too late for the ps3 lines. $2500 is good money, how many systems did you buy?
4 systems. kept one and resold the others.

I guess I will start preparing for the ps4, I will definitely try to make a few stacks on the side

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Senior year in High School, skipped 2 or 3 days and went to Connecticut to camp out for the PS3.. Through a huge rain storm and all, met some cool people and it was an experience.. Profit was nice though [/color]
pimp.gif

I know people make good money off this. Especially people who know idiots like my uncle who spent 3 times what the Wii is worth for my cousin to have it
smh.gif
Spoiled #+* kids

i'll never camp out for a system but i was able to resell wii's the first year they came out. around christmas time, wii's were selling out everywhere but i found a best buy that just received a shipment. it was 1 per person but i just kept going back in and buying a wii. i ended up with about 20+ wii's. i would've kept buying some but i was running out of credit and my car was packed. i made about $150 on each system.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
at camping out for systems
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
for sellling them at inflation prices.

reminds me of when the cool grey XIs and dude that worked there was talkin about he's sellin a pair for 225.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

4 systems. kept one and resold the others.
I did the same but I got $2000 from 2 launch day 60gb's from the ps3 main launch center in NYC. I also include ps3 shirts and other stuff from the launch event but $2000 was not bad with only two 60gb systems.
I bought 3 and kept 1 of them. Anyone who bought a 20gb that day was a fool

i paid 5 people $200 each to wait in line for me to get ps3's. i then proceeded to sell each ps3 for about $500 profit each. not bad for staying home and being warm.

hmm...its cool to resell game systems, but when you do it with shoes youre a broke bum who doesn't have a "real" job?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

hmm...its cool to resell game systems, but when you do it with shoes youre a broke bum who doesn't have a "real" job?
laugh.gif
They are both hustles, just get the paper!

Back
Top Bottom