Cam'ron announces "The Bosses" tour with Jadakiss

Cam'ron Reveals The Name Of His Tour With Jadakiss
Rapper just filmed an 'excessive' video for two songs from his upcoming Crime Pays album.

By Shaheem Reid

NEW YORK - Jadakiss sat with all of hip-hop's big bosses, including Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes, in the new video for "Respect My Conglomerate."Now, the Yonkers, New York, lyrical champ is going to share a stage with another boss: Cam'ron. The two Big Apple stars are going on tour this summer, onthe heels of their new duet, "Let's Talk About It."

"Shout-out to Jada, the whole D-Block," Cam'ron said Tuesday night after his show at Manhattan's Highline Ballroom.

Cam was a guest of Jada's at a concert at the Apollo Theatre earlier this year. In exchange, 'Kiss jumped on a track for Killa's Crime Pays LP.

"I did the show for Jada; he said he was gonna return the favor," Cam said. "And he kept it real, kept it 100. We just finished [the song] theday we put it out. We just finished it. Make sure you check that out too. Shout-out to everybody in the whole D-Block. We going on tour too. It's called'The Bosses.' "

Cam just dropped a split video for "Cookies and Apple Juice" and "Silky."

"Video is crazy. We shot it in Miami," he said. "Lot of girls, lot of thongs, bikinis - lot of stuff I can't tell you on MTV, but it wasjust a lot. Excessive. Shout-out to everybody in Miami for coming through to the video."

Cam's Crime Pays comes out Tuesday. Another track he says to look out for is "Got It for Cheap."

"That's one of the oldest songs on the Internet," he said. "I did that about a year ago. Somebody did the hook. So I did it over, did thehook. It got a great buzz. It got, like, 8 million hits on the Internet. I felt the beat was real hard, I just went in on it."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1611000/2...mes_busta.jhtml

Cam Gangsta Grillz
smh.gif

they should do all their performances at beaches and call it the washed up tour

well $#%% if Lets Talk About is on the album maybe they changed Curve to the OG one.

until i hear that $#%% ima be in every damn Cam thread talkin about it dammit!!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom