Cam'ron @ Ibiza?

Cousin said he heard on the radio that Cam'ron was gonna be at Ibiza this Friday. Any truth to this? And why would Cam'ron come back after whathappened in 2006??
alien.gif
INFO PLEASE!

Yeah, the was hyping this yesterday afternoon on 93.9

They was playin mad old Cam joints too...

I just might try to swing thru there on Friday...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He's gonna have crazy security this time ... wish I was home for this one!

But I bet he won't have the Lambo this time!!!!

I gather he'll be riding lowkey this time around. Weird though, folks use to love some dipset.

YEAH HE WILL BE THERE...BUT BYB AND TCB AND GUCCIE AT THE TUNNEL...MY BAD THE DC STAR is the new name..

Hmmmm all the thugs will be at the Tunnel so he may be good ... now if he makes the mistake and tries to go over there ... it may not be a good look

Cam... Son.. what are you doin? You just ASKIN for trubba....

Cams my man... Dipset not so much... I leave the Dipset to Tommie and his backseat Bandana look.. lol

camborghini.jpg

The scale kills me on the bottom left.

Killa is that dude. Though. Dipset all day.

My-T.

Does anybody know of Cam showed up? I rolled out of there about 2:30 and he was a no show up until then.

^^ I know dude ain't crazy ... he was probably Uptown where its safe ... and I don't mean upper NW!

he didnt show up.

said he got locked up prior to his arrival. riding dirty was the "claim"

Just read this on Allhiphop.com ...

CAM'RON'S DISRESPECTFUL ROC FANS

Cam'ron reportedly had a concert in DC at IBIZA nightclub last Friday night. I heard Cam did his thing and there was no drama or anything of that sort. But there was an incident with some fans in the club. I heard that five people were clowning and one of them asked Cam of he drove his Lambo and if he was trying to get shot again. At that point, I heard all of the five people threw up the Roc sign. They were kicked out of the club. Remember when Cam told everybody his attackers threw up the Roc sign. That was close to snitching if you ask me…of course I don't know anything about that.

Is it true??? Or did they hit allhiphop with the figgy ??

Back
Top Bottom