Can a 22 year old guy be friends w/ 14,15,16,17 year olds?

laugh.gif
Your thoughts.

22 Year olds can bring it down to having friends nothing younger than like late 17's

friends yeh, but like everyday hang out friends no, unless they both feel comfortable with that

i know 22 year olds in the park and outside of school, older cousins friends, etc etc

friends? yea if your boy has a sister who's 15-16 whats wrong with being cool with them?
not "close" friends though, like "hey come over" type stuff
indifferent.gif

im friends with 14-17 year olds then again i volunteer at the boys and girls club and im trying to become a teacher

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Opposite sex? HELL NO. But i was real cool with my sis homie and he has like 7/6 years on me. Hewas a sub for one of my classes also...that didn't end well[/color]

Originally Posted by tyeung53

im friends with 14-17 year olds then again i volunteer at the boys and girls club and im trying to become a teacher
Yeaa thats what every pedo says.

I got lots of older friends 19+ that ive met through my cyster
Ultimate, lifesize, gigantic larger-than-life Stoneface.

its just a number to some people, i know some reckless dudes that are 20 partyin with 14 year olds
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by tyeung53

Yeaa thats what every pedo says.

I got lots of older friends 19+ that ive met through my cyster
Ultimate, lifesize, gigantic larger-than-life Stoneface.

laugh.gif

when I was about 12-14 my best friend (more like an older brother) was a young guy in like his early 20's that worked with my dad and was basically likeadopted by my family. he would take me to the movies etc (ex Mortal Kombat, Beavis & Butthead) and him and my dad co-owned a jetski together that we wouldtake out all the time. It's hard for me to say its inappropriate for you but in my case he was more like an older brother than a friend, and once I gotinto high school I started hanging with people my own age.

Back
Top Bottom