Can a 22 year old guy be friends w/ 14,15,16,17 year olds?

Don't get too comfortable. There's limits when it comes to stuff like that. No long phone conversations or him/her going over your house and viceversa. If anything, you should be more of a mentor to someone that age. A person they can come to when they need a big brother or positive influence. You'dbe surprised at the good you can do kids just by having a positive influence on them. But you HAVE to draw the line and know where to draw it at. You dont wantthe parents gettin suspicious for any reason because that's where %!%! starts gettin awkward.

The only time I see big age gaps being real coo like that is on the street if they run with a crew that you run with. Otherwise, it doesnt happen.

Depends....Every situation is different I guess....A 22 yr old cat chillin with a 14,15 yr old girl though probably isnt gonna fly...

As for me though,

Im 21, and cool as hell with my girl's younger brothers (ones 17 and ones 15)...

Probably different circumstances than what you referring to though...like I always hit up their HS basketball games, even if my girl cant make it...
Play xbox with them when Im at their crib, etc....

I don't think there is anything wrong with trying to be friends with people younger than you regardless of age. It's about what you are trying todefine as a friend. I am 23 and there are tons of people I know that I would consider a friend that are as young as 16. I would say that I am a mentor to thembut I still consider them a friend. If your brain or pride cant get over the fact that age should not have anything to do with how you treat people then youare obviously ignorant. I respect friendships and I respect people. There have been tons of 15yr genius that I could learn from and there is alot a 15yr oldcould learn from someone older. I hung out with tons of freshman while I was in grad school. I was head of intramurals at that point but i still didn'tlook at them as kids. i respected them as students and some as friends.

let me rephrase your question that you really wanted to ask.."Im 22, can i smash a 14-17 yr old?" Ask Chris Hansen

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

I don't think there is anything wrong with trying to be friends with people younger than you regardless of age. It's about what you are trying to define as a friend. I am 23 and there are tons of people I know that I would consider a friend that are as young as 16. I would say that I am a mentor to them but I still consider them a friend. If your brain or pride cant get over the fact that age should not have anything to do with how you treat people then you are obviously ignorant. I respect friendships and I respect people. There have been tons of 15yr genius that I could learn from and there is alot a 15yr old could learn from someone older. I hung out with tons of freshman while I was in grad school. I was head of intramurals at that point but i still didn't look at them as kids. i respected them as students and some as friends.
And smashing never cross the mind?

Call Chris Hanson.

25zrzb9.jpg

It's sorta sad that nowadays we automatically think it is something sexual if a fully grown 25 year old male were to be friends with a young 14 yr oldgirl.
smh.gif
@ society today

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by Boxxy

my cyster

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
this is what happens when you spend all your time on NT instead of actually paying attention in school.....
OH MY GOD THIS IS SIG WORTHY, and will be made my sig tomorow...

It depends if you know their older brother or sister then yeah

if not then no thats weird

Back
Top Bottom