Can a female answer this for me? Vol. Stop Assuming

Why do y'all get mad at a dude and start ASSUMING he wants 1 thing when he tries to see what you're on, you say JUST friends (NOTHING more), and he decides to utilize his precious time elsewhere...maybe with someone he CAN progress with.

No one purposely drives into a dead end.

That's like saying...hey. Here is this job you can have. It has no benefits nor is it possible for you to receive a raise. Accept or deny? Uhhh...I'm coo. I'll take my resume elsewhere.
eyes.gif

Personally, I don't need no more damn friends. I have enough friends. And I just can't envision investing time into an attractive female that isn't looking to ever become %#!$.
laugh.gif

More power to any of you dudes that sit around for weeks and months waiting for her to come around. Meanwhile, other nice girls out there are getting cuffed and you're losing being her friend or {gasp} cuddle buddy.
sick.gif
roll.gif

Cosign, but it's nothing new.

Did something happen to recently? Some philly break your heart?

Awe... time to post some pics and tell NT, in that order.

What exactly is your question?  Your first sentence doesn't make much sense to me.  A chick is mad at you...why? Because you don't want to be her friend?

All i got from this paragraph is that you're mad cause you got friend zoned.

How can any of you agree w/this thread? Its just a poorly written contradiction.

a)Stop assuming guys only want 1 thing.
b)Don't be mad when we leave you cause you're not giving up that 1 thing.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

What exactly is your question?  Your first sentence doesn't make much
sense to me.  A chick is mad at you...why? Because you don't want to be her friend?

All i got from this paragraph is that you're mad cause you got friend
zoned.

Wrong. This isn't a situation I'm in at the moment because I'm beyond all of this nonsense...but it was simply a general question as to why females get mad and start assuming that all a guy wanted was sex if he opts to NOT use his freetime...laying up under them as-a-friend without the chance of anything further.

I don't get friendzoned or whatever you kids call it now because I don't even put myself in position to get there. I don't plan out everything I do with a female for the present or the future but I do need to at least know what she is or is not looking for longterm.

Nice try though, kiddo.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TacC4

How can any of you agree w/this thread? Its just a poorly written contradiction.

Wrong again.

So...I guess I should spend time training for a game that I'll never play?
laugh.gif

No.

I work a full-time job...at least 40 hours a week. Whenever I'm off, an alarm goes off like it's damn near recess. I'm trying to play hard or not at all. What the @!%% I look like spending my free-time with some confused female that isn't looking for anything from anybody as opposed to hanging out with someone you can progress with.

You sound like one of these females that I'm talking about.
laugh.gif

Assuming that you just wanted to %$+!...or wanted a %$+! buddy. My bad. My paragraph was as short as possible because it was a Facebook status I made earlier. Had to fill it all in there.

Completely off topic, but you're a recent graduate right?

What was your major and what job did you land?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Rawk On

What exactly is your question?  Your first sentence doesn't make much
sense to me.  A chick is mad at you...why? Because you don't want to be her friend?

All i got from this paragraph is that you're mad cause you got friend
zoned.

Wrong. This isn't a situation I'm in at the moment because I'm beyond all of this nonsense...but it was simply a general question as to why females get mad and start assuming that all a guy wanted was sex if he opts to NOT use his freetime...laying up under them as-a-friend without the chance of anything further.

I don't get friendzoned or whatever you kids call it now because I don't even put myself in position to get there. I don't plan out everything I do with a female for the present or the future but I do need to at least know what she is or is not looking for longterm.

Nice try though, kiddo.
smile.gif
I had no idea what you were talking about and was just telling you my interpretation.  I was actually trying to answer your question since you wanted a female's answer, kiddo.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by TacC4

Wrong again.

So...I guess I should spend time training for a game that I'll never play?
laugh.gif

No.

I work a full-time job...at least 40 hours a week. Whenever I'm off, an alarm goes off like it's damn near recess. I'm trying to play hard or not at all. What the @!%% I look like spending my free-time with some confused female that isn't looking for anything from anybody as opposed to hanging out with someone you can progress with.

You sound like one of these females that I'm talking about.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

You putting it out there from the jump that you only want to #$@!.

That's an immediate turn-off. That's not even progression. That's "hey let's be friends so I can talk your ear off and #$@! the +**# out of you when I'm done."

Wheredeydodatat?

Here's my follow up to this...

Why does a female become jealous after she friend zoned (or never took the initiative) to go past the friendship stage with a guy, when he's smashing or or settling down with someone serious?

I mean, like you didn't want too, you didn't give us enough notice and yet you're still mad at the situation? smh

Back
Top Bottom