Can a NCAA team beat the NJ nets?

So i was bored today and scrolled through my DVR and came upon a knicks vs. nets game i recorded a while ago..
so i started watching it and realized the nets are just BAD..and that got me thinking..do you think any college team could beat the nets current squad?
imo, i think its very possible even though i dont watch college ball.

btw, i do realize that the knicks lost to them twice

Of course it "COULD" happen...word to the 1992 DREAM TEAM losing to a bunch of college kids in a scrimmage

UConn women would put a whoopin on the Nets.

laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure

dragon domo or dojo or somthing like that

would smash them.
roll.gif

but seriously...terps would give it too em

No. I will never believe a college team could beat a pro team. Lopez and Harris would dominate

John Wall > Devin Harris
Eric Bledsoe = Courtney Lee

Dobson < Terrence Williams

Patrick Patterson >>> Yi

Cousins << Lopez

I think it would be a close game but I'd have to say I think an NBA trained team would still pull it out

Are you guys +%*!$!+ serious with this one?

Every, single, player on the Nets (as with every, other NBA team) was a star or damn near it on their college team. The elite college teams right now (Kansas/Kentucky) only have about three-four star players.

Look at Kansas:

Sherron Collins - Not even on draft boards.
Cole Aldrich - Getting compared to Brendan Haywood on here.
Xavier Henry - Potential, but would be a bench player for a year or two before starting in the NBA.

How could a team with a guy that won't even be drafted, a guy that supposedly will be Haywood-esque, and a guy that will come off the bench for a couple of years BEAT AN NBA TEAM!??

I don't get this. I never understand why people actually think that that is possible.

Originally Posted by JPZx

How could a team with a guy that won't even be drafted, a guy that supposedly will be Haywood-esque, and a guy that will come off the bench for a couple of years BEAT AN NBA TEAM!??

I don't get this. I never understand why people actually think that that is possible.
A bunch of College players BEAT that 1992 Dream Team....
Someone help me out and name the players who were on that College team...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

A bunch of College players BEAT that 1992 Dream Team....
Someone help me out and name the players who were on that College team...
nerd.gif

Laettner, Mash, Webber, Penny, Rodney Rogers, Grant Hill, im forgetting a bunch more but they played one half and the college guys just shot the lights out and the Dream Team mailed it in.  Im sure they werent taking it as serious as they did the rest of the tourny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

John Wall > Devin Harris
Eric Bledsoe = Courtney Lee

Dobson < Terrence Williams

Patrick Patterson >>> Yi

Cousins << Lopez

I think it would be a close game but I'd have to say I think an NBA trained team would still pull it out

Bro....right now all of those guys on the Nets are MUCH better players than any of those dudes on Kentucky.  Do the Kentucky kids have the potential to become much better than the guys on the Nets?  Of course.....however, if we're talking about RIGHT now, the Nets would mop the floor w. the Wildcats.  Let's not forget that Devin Harris is only a year removed from averaging 22 ppg...and a guy like Yi has more strength in his left leg than Patrick Patterson does in his whole body....it's goes on and on...these are grown men.  These arguments kill me
smh.gif

Are you guys +%*!$!+ serious with this one?

Every, single, player on the Nets (as with every, other NBA team) was a star or damn near it on their college team. The elite college teams right now (Kansas/Kentucky) only have about three-four star players.

Look at Kansas:

Sherron Collins - Not even on draft boards.
Cole Aldrich - Getting compared to Brendan Haywood on here.
Xavier Henry - Potential, but would be a bench player for a year or two before starting in the NBA.

QFT 
sometimes people just dont think. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom