can anyone help ID These trainers for me?

Im the one watching. They are about 10-15 years old by now... had turf bottoms and a velcro strap.. thats about all i got. Thanks for any help (and yes, thisis at Gus Macker...
happy.gif
)

bahaha our team was called the Miller Raptors - they were promo jerseys from Toronto's first season in the NBA. Heres another pic.

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

Originally Posted by bam528

yep... this pic really helps...
and so does your comment, get 300 somewhere else...

my man, i've been a member for years now. if i NEEDED the 300 comments, i would have gotten them a long time ago. however i actually have a directinteraction with this culture outside the realm of digital media, unlike most on here. where as you, my friend, just joining a few months ago, probably repliedto me cuz you're desperately trying to work your way to eligibility to resell what heat you think you have.

VelvetHoop's contribution to NT > what we've seen from you so far. also, thanks for bumping a bunch of old threads in sneaker art, i appreciateit...
eyes.gif

doogie, maybe hit up the author of this post. he might be able to find it in one of hisold catalogs, i'm guessing from'95 or '96. that could lead you in the right direction.

Thanks alot guys, I appreciate it. Let me know if theres any more light shed on this mystery.

TurfRaider.jpg

This is one of the search results I got... looks to be the same shoe just in a different colorway. Mine were kids/junior sized too, which could explain thedifference. Thanks!

No problem. I remember trying the same ones on when I was younger. White with carbon fiber type pattern and clear/semi-clear soles right? Very possible that itwas kids only cw, though.

Back
Top Bottom