Can anyone hook up passes to the Nike Employee Store in Portland?

Headed up to Portland with the wifey in a couple of weeks and am really interested in checking out the NES. Can anyone hook up a pass or offer any information on how to get one? 
PM me please...

I too would like a Nike employee store pass.  I'm willing to pay for one.  Thanks in advance!

Chances are slim, Nike employee's get fired if they're caught, the only way would be if they gave it to a friend or family member and they sold it to you. Good luck though.

looking for a physical pass right now.. get at me i got some $$$ to throw ur way or we can work something out 8)

Military member currently TDY in Oregon & would like to visit the Nike Employee Store...anyone have a pass? Willing to pay if need be.

someones gotta have some passes available.. 5 passes reupped to employees just recently :lol:

plug me please and ill shoot u paypal 8)

Doesn't look like anyone has any thank godness my homie knows a employee thats the only way im able to go

the only people who want passes to the ES are resellers
sick.gif

BB though
pimp.gif

nthat.gif

speak for yourself brah if your a sneakerhead everyone should get a chance to visit the ES

I'm sure this gets said all the time, but I'm in the area and would definitely be willing to pay for a pass for tomorrow. I'm not a BS reseller, just a sneakerhead who wants to check out the ES

Back
Top Bottom