Can Anyone Recommend A Good Wireless N Router?

Just moved in to a new apartment and my old Linksys WRT54G just isn't cutting it anymore. My ps3 can't get a signal and my internet's running slower than it used to. Been trying to do some research, but I'm not the most tech savy person and don't understand some of the features in alot of these routers. I'd really just be using it to connect my laptop and ps3. I'm not really looking for anything too expensive since the move has already cost me enough money. Any help would be appreciated.

Just moved in to a new apartment and my old Linksys WRT54G just isn't cutting it anymore. My ps3 can't get a signal and my internet's running slower than it used to. Been trying to do some research, but I'm not the most tech savy person and don't understand some of the features in alot of these routers. I'd really just be using it to connect my laptop and ps3. I'm not really looking for anything too expensive since the move has already cost me enough money. Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Maybe you should move the modem and router near the PS3 if its that big of an issue and run it wired?

I can't because the modem is already set up in the back apartment of the house. My laptop and ps3 were originally located in the same room as the router so I never had any issues. Thanks for the responses.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Maybe you should move the modem and router near the PS3 if its that big of an issue and run it wired?

I can't because the modem is already set up in the back apartment of the house. My laptop and ps3 were originally located in the same room as the router so I never had any issues. Thanks for the responses.

D-Link DIR-655
41Wfeyzp3hL._SS400_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/D-L...id=1288194452&sr=8-1

Back
Top Bottom