can anyone recommend me some sneakers for standing all day?

it doesnt matter if its a retro or anything. i just need kicks for my job since i'm standing all day and my feet tend to hurt at the end of the day.i've worn jordans and air max 97s. when i wear my 97s my feet dont hurt as much but when i wear my jordans my feet are in pain
laugh.gif
. anyone got recommendations for comfy sneakers?

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

it doesnt matter if its a retro or anything. i just need kicks for my job since i'm standing all day and my feet tend to hurt at the end of the day. i've worn jordans and air max 97s. when i wear my 97s my feet dont hurt as much but when i wear my jordans my feet are in pain
laugh.gif
. anyone got recommendations for comfy sneakers?
Kobe 4 shoes are comfortable when worn for casual so i recommend those for standing a long time. I have stood up in magic mountain for lines atrides and no pain in my feet on those shoes. Second which offers pain but not really much is probably the flight clubs. But kobe 4 is worth it.

i spend 8-12 hour shifts on my feet the whole time and have been wearing lebron soldier 2s for the past few months. they're perfect work shoes....onclearance everywhere and sturdy as hell with perfect cushioning and contour for my feet. they have stood up well for a few months now. recommended

what you need is not any basketball shoe, you need a running shoe with a lot of cushioning. In terms of nike, you can't go wrong with a vomero. Buy a pairof those and I promise your feet don't hurt. When you are on your feet all day long you need shoes that are light and comfortable. STAY AWAY FROM HEAVYSHOES, because after many hours on the job they will feel like bricks on your feet. AND make sure you are not wearing shoes that are too tight, that will killyour feet too. AND make sure you got some comfortable socks on too, that could make you think you got the wrong shoe on when the whole time its your socks thatis the problem.

^ agree with this guy.....not a basketball shoe....especially not any retros.......

If you dont care about looks cop these

75510947-250x250-0-0_Nike+Nike+Men+s+Air+Monarch+Cross+Training+Shoe+Wi.jpg

Nike Air Monarch

Most comfortable shoes I ever tried on.. but I wont be wearing em untill im 40-45

Also the air edge trainer

Air-Edge-Trainer.JPG

and the Nike Zoom TR

nikezometr.jpg

Both are also very comfortable shoes
pimp.gif

And DO NOT go with a Running shoe.. go with a Walking/Training shoe

stay away from basketball shoes. get a running shoe. i've been working a lot of hours (bout 8 to 11 hour shifts) lately at my job and i rock nike vomero3s. you honestly can't go wrong with a pair of those.

I worked a 12 to close today in AM 2009s which to me are on the top as far as comfort goes right now.

but honestly...Crocs are the way to go as much as a regret saying so

thanks for all the input. i'm leaning towards a running shoe. there's no way im getting a basketball shoe to stay on my feet all day. i'm lookingat prestos, air max plus, and am 2009

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by Ace3han

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Ask someone who works in a hospital.
Dunno about that everybody in the hospital wears crocs.

You might be on to something there...

Crocs are garbage. Trust me. Im a 4th year med student now and Im always rotating btwn 360s and some free/lunars/trainers/or whatever. THey have breathabilityand movement which is nice. The main reason your foot is probably hurting you is also cause your arch is collapsing and a good over the counter orthtotic orinsert would be best to try

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

thanks for all the input. i'm leaning towards a running shoe. there's no way im getting a basketball shoe to stay on my feet all day. i'm looking at prestos, air max plus, and am 2009
Yes... I made the cut.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom