can anyone recommend me some sneakers for standing all day?

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

Plus adding an innersole never hurts.
Another good idea...i use the Spenco Insoles with Footaction. They have that 1 year guarantee on em too.

I normally bring 2 pairs for an 8 hour shift.but if I had to pick one shoe to wear all day..nike sparq free trainers or lunarglides

huarache 64
2u6ok1d.gif

Originally Posted by goosebear10

I normally bring 2 pairs for an 8 hour shift.but if I had to pick one shoe to wear all day..nike sparq free trainers or lunarglides

thats a great idea...ill try that tomorrow

That 2 pair idea is genius. I remember I always felt a significant difference in "freshness" when I switched shoes after long stints in each.

if you haven't bought them by now, then get the air max 2009, trust me i sell shoes for a living. spenco insoles are a great addition, i'd go with thetotal support gel.

Before I can help you..............you gotta tell me what kinda arches you've got, how much you weigh, and after that I'll be able to help you out.

A shoe that's good for me prob won't be good for you. Everyones feet and needs are different.

For me personally I have flat feet and the Brooks Trance works the best for me. 12 hours shifts somedays and my feet never really hurt.

Also an athletic insole will help provide additional cushioning, support, and add longevity to your shoes.

Good socks are an excellent and easy way to help with foot fatigue also. A sock that will support your foot and is breathable would be something I'd lookinto.

Nike Rejuven8.

So comfortable, they don't even feel like they're on your feet, all you feel is your socks.

Originally Posted by no vert

Try some air max 360 1-3 pretty cheap and comfy.
Waaaay overrated. That cage is a killer on your feet after a while. They fixed it though with the 2009s.

AM09
I got a pair for my girl and mom because they're on their feet working all day.

I would go with the blackout half cents if u dont mind a heavier shoe. For something lighter, the frees or prestos might work.

Haven't found a shoe more comfortable than my AM95's but I heard that lunarglides are pretty damn comfy

get some motos. i have the moto 6s and my feet are never tired, even during 3-4 mile daily runs. also try some frees in the 7.0 range. or just go for some newbalance products, which are always great.

Back
Top Bottom