can being a wingman go to far?

Ok so a friend of mine really likes this girl at a party and asks me to talk to her chubby friend to give them some alone time. Well come a few days later thatgirls asks my friend to her sorority's date party this weekend, and her friend asked me. After my friend begs me to go with him I agree, but the problem ismy friend now wants us to go on a double date Thursday and this girl is starting to really feel me, she pretty much texts me all day every day. So my questionto yall is do yall think this is starting to go to far? This girl goes to our fraternity parties so i cant just ignore her after and i know when she sees mewith other girls its gonna hurt her.

p.s. to those that dont know what a date party is all the girls in a soroitie invite one guy to a dance and everyone gets really messed up before hand. Thismay also cause problems if i get to drunk and make a mistake with her.
ohwell.gif

cliffnotes.
1. friend asks me to wingman chubby freind for him at party
2. girls ask us to there date party which im scared i may get to drunk and do something
3. friend wants us to double date wednsday
4. girl starts diggin me too much
5. im wondering if this wingmaning is going to far since afterwords im probably gonna crush this girls feelings by accident.

It's a sorority so you have options.
Just tell Rosie wassup before she gets too attached.
She can't be texting you all day if you aren't texting her back ya dig?

why you agreed to go with the fatty is beyond me. your buddy's already locked in a date with the girl she wanted, so your job was already done.

me thinks you secretly like this girl. especially if she keeps texting you and you keep texting back.

yea im thinking im just gonna go but that next day just let her know what the deal is......and yall would be surprised at how one sided text messageconversations can be

Take one for team. I have had to entertain some monsters in my life. But the favor has been returned so I cant complain.

How your man still need a wingman though?
laugh.gif
At this point it should already be a wrap for him and 'ol girl.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

don't flake be up front, you just aren't into her.
Straight...tell the broad to keep it movin' (in a nicer way) before she gets to tight.

Wingman is like a 1 night stand. If ya boy need a wingman that long it's a problem. Cause basically that means you can bag the chubs before he can bag themain woman. Tell you rman to do his own dirty work

laugh.gif
Got stuck with a fat sorority chick. She got attached real quick.

They call them date parties at your school? They're "crush" parties up north.

Something tells me you're not giving the whole story. Chicks know what's up after they don't see you again so for her to ask you out means that youdid something or said something that gave her the wrong impression. Trust me I know, I've played wingman more times that I would have liked.

No he doesn't. Him being a Greek puts him in a compromising position. If he does this girl dirty and her house finds out about it, he can kissany relationship he has w/ that house good-bye unless they are cliquey.

Originally Posted by RellNye

Something tells me you're not giving the whole story. Chicks know what's up after they don't see you again so for her to ask you out means that you did something or said something that gave her the wrong impression. Trust me I know, I've played wingman more times that I would have liked.
lol i may have made out with this chick about 2 months ago but i doubt she remembers we were both hammered and i haven't even really talked toher since....smh at me
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

No he doesn't. Him being a Greek puts him in a compromising position. If he does this girl dirty and her house finds out about it, he can kiss any relationship he has w/ that house good-bye unless they are cliquey.

Exactly

Back
Top Bottom