Can DUY PLEASE Start and Official thread for the 2K9 Basketball Summit?

what's a good time in May for everybody?? we got the 9th (Duy's actual bday), the 16th, and the 23rd.

suggestions??

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

what's a good time in May for everybody?? we got the 9th (Duy's actual bday), the 16th, and the 23rd.

suggestions??

yo...what yall doing tomorrow night? we partyin at republic if yall down?

Originally Posted by Willis03

laugh.gif

My-T said he jacks up more shots than Mike James.
roll.gif

23rd good ova here, that should give folks the most time to prepare, and Duy a chance to chill on his birthday

Originally Posted by dimez81

suggestions??

i don't even know homie...i ain't never even heard of republic...what's good wit that??

23rd might be cool...i'll keep everybody posted or expect an official thread next month. just please keep the 23rd clear folks.

Originally Posted by dimez81

suggestions??

i don't even know homie...i ain't never even heard of republic...what's good wit that??

it't the old republic gardens...pm me your number and ill hit you...i lost all my contacts...

bet.

aiight May 23rd it is...i'ma go reserve the spot on Monday. look for the official thread in a week
pimp.gif

and don't flake either (Rock)
smh.gif

Gaithersburg, Maryland.

2qiclg3.jpg

Home of Willis03, GMills23, MyTsharp, The R0yal Family, Dimez81, AirJordanism, and
eek.gif
...Ilovehiphop43

My-T.

lol... You in Harm?

And I aint Flakin Bakin.. Im in there son Son....

Please let me know who is on Team Dynasty this year.. if Tommie is gettin traded..its one less person to sub.... but if Ian aint postin it means we need about4 or 5 Since Timbo aint been seen since Jesus was a baby...

Sizes for shorts fool..

SMH @ Gaithersburg bammas.

"You betta RUN FOREST! RUN FOREST! RUN!"

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I got them yellow and pink 1/2 cents for my team. Just email me your size.

They run about 1.55 size big doe.

Please let me know who is on Team Dynasty this year.. if Tommie is gettin traded..its one less person to sub....

Nah I'm just saying, I want out of my contract like Manny Ramirez did to the Red Sox.

My-T.

^^If you want out.. That leaves me with Royal Fam chasin Duy down to stop him from jackin up 3's...lol and me.

We know if Ian shows, hes goin to use the first 30 minutes stretchin... administering Ben Gay... Two Elbow Pads...Two Knee braces... Two Ankle Braces andGoggles...

Aint that Bamma 10 yeas younger than me? lol

Looks like we gon have to recruit...

The only Team who can lose the title and still be the most sought after!!!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

SMH @ Gaithersburg bammas.

indifferent.gif

and we need lists of teams also. Harm u could be the team captain for Team B-more
pimp.gif

& Rock I wear 6XL in shorts wit no drawstrings preferrably
glasses.gif

well u got Willis03 who is now an official Bmore representative...and maybe Tommie would like to sign to Team Bmore as well since he's not happy with hiscontract anymore(
smh.gif
)

If I remember correctly, my squad is the reigning champ so we'll have to defend it.

Unfortunately, we're a couple men down cuz some have moved, doing other things, etc..

But don't worry, the squad will be good and ready to go come May...playing outdoor again afterwards?

DK... whos team are YOU on...? We may have to recruit your butt onto Team Dynasty...

Funny thing is.. what was the NAME of the team that won last year while I was gettting hit in my ride with the fam in it!! lol

By the way... once I play inside.. my motors done done.. for goin BACK outside to play more.. I aint as young as I used to be... FOR REALZ...

Royal... we need to post Teams and Names on Teams.. cause you know dudes LOOOOVE bringing unknowns and such.. violatin

^It was my team: Me, Glen, Glen, CJ, Tre, and moody. I forgot our team name, it was something like, "Team UnDrafted Hope" or something like that.There was another team that was running '+%+, and was up against us in the championship but we ran out of time.

We can treat this like Soccer, maybe my team would be willing to lease me for a season. Hit me up I no longer have your number.

Back
Top Bottom