Can DUY PLEASE Start and Official thread for the 2K9 Basketball Summit?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

My team made it to the ship and we can't even keep it together ...well i'm ready to make another run with a different team...
Josh, shut yo' mouth. I'm trying to keep it together but I don't know if it's gonna work.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

parada45 wrote:
TEAM OTHER Champs Of The 3rd Annual DC/MD/VA Checking In

I sprained my ankle and still tried to play in the last one I dunno if you guys remember

Me and Swizzy are down No Smush Parker and as for Shpat I will talk to him maybe he will play

Yo don't bring that dude. Straight up.

My-T.

Unless he brings his girl...

And at that point.. Im not playin.. Im sittin on the side........while my chick reels her in.....
laugh.gif

Nah.....

Retribution for all the jibber jabber. Dont dish if you can't take.

Period.

^^ IN all seriousness.. I dont' mind if he posts.. The dude can ball a little.. but all that other stuff with the Gay comments and jabs at dudes are notwelcome...

I mean .. talk junk on the court.. I know I do.. thats the fun part.. and even talk trash on here pertainin to the event...

But the other stuff? It doesn't fit.

I'm working on it as we speak, fellas.

As far as Shpat...he ain't invited. Parada23...ur cool, but if u bring Shpat with u...u gon leave wit' him. His girl is welcome to come tho ifshe's reading this. But, if Shpat himself shows up tho..............

nerd.gif

LMAO at the comedy in this thread.

The last joint in the gym had Ryan, Rudo and I getting our commentator on. Parada's foot was facing the opposite direction of his body and he still crossedsomeone up.
roll.gif

Then at Rock's house, Swizzy was playing the point while smoking on a Newport. I was on the court, but the only playing I did was of myself. lmao

I need redemption. Meaning, I need my version of a triple double: 2 pts., 2 assists and 2 "Yall go ahead, I'ma hang back" moments.

Oh and thanks for the invite RockDeep, I might just bring my girl to hold the hammer incase ya'l fake black characters try to !+@@ with me.

xo xo Muawww MyT.

Wink Wink RoyalFam..
tongue.gif

[Old Dude, Color Purple]
"Well, I'd be damned....
The dead has arisen...."

laugh.gif

And its proven you won't call a soul here a $@+$% to his face. So just stop while you're ahead. I ain't even know you were ATRocky's joint until the joint was over. So, from my one experience... Loud e-bark... BIRD-CHURPS in the flesh...

Bammas.

Team Dynasty Check In....

Sphat... if your girl came and you thought dudes were goin to jump you... you must really think alot of yourself..and your girl must be a ninja... I don'tthink anyone is really giving you serious consideration of thought other than to crack on you.... unless of course you did float the N word out of your trap...

At that point, I would say you'd be just askin for good Albanian +%*@ wuppin. your call. But if your girl comes.. cool.. I heard she likes it in the DookeyShoot. Im sure we can oblige and give her what she needs. If she's been bangin you after attempted suicides and cryin on the net over her... shes prollyyearnin something awful for real hang low.

You can't blame yourself for what your God has given you. We all can't be blessed.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Sphat... if your girl came and you thought dudes were goin to jump you... you must really think alot of yourself..and your girl must be a ninja... I don't think anyone is really giving you serious consideration of thought other than to crack on you.... unless of course you did float the N word out of your trap...

At that point, I would say you'd be just askin for good Albanian +%*@ wuppin. your call. But if your girl comes.. cool.. I heard she likes it in the Dookey Shoot. Im sure we can oblige and give her what she needs. If she's been bangin you after attempted suicides and cryin on the net over her... shes prolly yearnin something awful for real hang low.

You can't blame yourself for what your God has given you. We all can't be blessed.
Which girl are you talking about dude? I no longer date the girl I was with at the last summit. I'm married now and I might just bring her tosee me deep fry some of you trash talkers out there. And save your breath RockDeep you dont have to express your feelings everytime my name comes up.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Sphat... if your girl came and you thought dudes were goin to jump you... you must really think alot of yourself..and your girl must be a ninja... I don't think anyone is really giving you serious consideration of thought other than to crack on you.... unless of course you did float the N word out of your trap...

At that point, I would say you'd be just askin for good Albanian +%*@ wuppin. your call. But if your girl comes.. cool.. I heard she likes it in the Dookey Shoot. Im sure we can oblige and give her what she needs. If she's been bangin you after attempted suicides and cryin on the net over her... shes prolly yearnin something awful for real hang low.

*now dude will try his attempts to get this thread locked by this afternoon*
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom