Can DUY PLEASE Start and Official thread for the 2K9 Basketball Summit?

You just seemed to "cool" of a person to me in person (once I was told who you were that night at Rocky's house) for all e-stuff/bans that youare known for.

Maybe its me.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

You just seemed to "cool" of a person to me in person (once I was told who you were that night at Rocky's house) for all e-stuff/bans that you are known for.

Maybe its me.

Maybe I play around here alittle to much but these guys take this stuff way to personal. I dont have beef with any of these guys i just personally cant standMyT.

Originally Posted by Shpat

I dont have beef with any of these guys i just personally cant stand MyT.
laugh.gif

SPhat... I think its you who take stuff too personal bro..

I am known to josh and give a hard time.. but you kept comin off quite odd sir.

When you say play "a lil too much" that would be quite the understatement. As hard as everyone jones on each other on here and cracks on each otherfor you to say someone else has taken things too personal is funny..

but be that as it may (as the yungins say) My Dude. (or has that played out yet?) My Dude.

Where did the love get lost with you and MyT StereoTee?

Tommie? Anyone? This should be good.

By the way.. I really didn't hear about your girl likin it in the Dookey Shoot.. BUT if she does....... lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

SPhat... I think its you who take stuff too personal bro..

I am known to josh and give a hard time.. but you kept comin off quite odd sir.

When you say play "a lil too much" that would be quite the understatement. As hard as everyone jones on each other on here and cracks on each other for you to say someone else has taken things too personal is funny..

but be that as it may (as the yungins say) My Dude. (or has that played out yet?) My Dude.

Where did the love get lost with you and MyT StereoTee?

Tommie? Anyone? This should be good.

By the way.. I really didn't hear about your girl likin it in the Dookey Shoot.. BUT if she does....... lol
It's Shpat not SPhat and yes maybe I take it personal when you fools talk about my wife and when I say some things to one person everyonejumps on your or myt's bandwagon and rides it all day long. As far as love between me and MyT there was none to begin with I have nothing in common withhim, but he does PMS alot though there are times where he's cool with me and the next day he comes out the closet saying all kinds of 1sh. Oh and as far asthe girl taking it in the bumper she was never into that stuff, she's in San Diego now I believe she's pregnant with an Asian who has dreadlocks.

So yeah Team Other count me in only if ya'l got my back when 1sh goes down ahaha..j/k.

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

I'm working on it as we speak, fellas.

As far as Shpat...he ain't invited. Parada23...ur cool, but if u bring Shpat with u...u gon leave wit' him. His girl is welcome to come tho if she's reading this. But, if Shpat himself shows up tho..............

nerd.gif
So is Shpat banned from this event?

Let me know now cause I don't wanna go out there and not be able to play.

Shpat and Swizzy were the one who convinced to play in the NT Tourney's. I probably won't go if Shpat can't play.

Hold on?

Wife?

You married a chick who is prego with someone else?

I dun heard it all.

parada45 - hey baby
smile.gif

ay shpat!!!!!!!! wat up son?!?!
laugh.gif
kev told me u were famous (hated) on here but damn hahahaha

Hold on?

Wife?

I dun heard it all.

The girl you saw me with at the last summit is my ex she's the one whos pregnant I believe, she's in San Diego now... I'm married to the girl fromback home..remember the pics I posted on here? And you started dissing her for no reason...and thats how 1sh got out of control and then you guys think i'mthe instigator, I mean yeah the threads that I create sometimes may be random but nothing against you dude.

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

parada45 - hey baby
smile.gif

ay shpat!!!!!!!! wat up son?!?!
laugh.gif
kev told me u were famous (hated) on here but damn hahahaha

Whats going on? Im not sure if I know who you are because I dont think i've seen you post around here before...as far as hated I dont think so there'sjust couple of transvesdites that have a hard on for me.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

laugh.gif

Doggie ain't bussin NO hammers...

And If you brought one

I would snatch it from you and kick you dead up your narrow $*$

:tongue:

Originally Posted by Shpat

Hold on?

Wife?

I dun heard it all.

The girl you saw me with at the last summit is my ex she's the one whos pregnant I believe, she's in San Diego now... I'm married to the girl from back home..remember the pics I posted on here? And you started dissing her for no reason...and thats how 1sh got out of control and then you guys think i'm the instigator, I mean yeah the threads that I create sometimes may be random but nothing against you dude.

Bruh... like I said.. I wasn't Dissin..I was messin.. ya'll youngsters get too touchy... I think you forget one day you were with some chick... andthe next day you were all cryin over her.. and supposedly the next day you were married..???

Who the hell could follow all that and know it was some different chick? We dont read your blogs? We try not to read what you post cause its mostly all weirdand jive gay like.. but hey if thats your thing.. DO YOU....

I joke with EVERYONE here... and if you are IN FACT married to a female I made offensive remarks about I will man up and apologize, cause thats not right on mypart. BUT you need to realize you haven't had the best track record OR mode of clarification regarding what you are all about. Many dudes on this boardstand back and just enjoy the banter..

Some join in and its all good.. but somewhere along the line you had stuff to say about my crib and you were at my house??? Nah son son.. I dont' playthat.. and I know you spoke out on my wifey.... so dont forget who went at who about what first...

But again..Im a man.. and when Im wrong I'll say so. But you got alot of stuff with you and need to rectify that with others or live with it and deal withthe outcome.

Plus you aint got enough rocks in your pants to cross me up on the court cause I dont play the point on Defense.. I do work down in the blocks.. You better betakin off from the half court line if you want to dunk on me or score down low.

MyT.. ya'll gonna Hug it out and make up? if not it makes me no never mind.. Just prefer you end all the Kryptic comments.. Im all about jonin.. but yourstuff is REALLY on some other level ..

Like I already said...Shpat ain't invited. if u feel u really need dude Parada, then I don't know what to tell u bruh.

Shpat...
laugh.gif
! i wish u WOULD come in the wrong territory doing some stupid shhh

Back
Top Bottom