Can DUY PLEASE Start and Official thread for the 2K9 Basketball Summit?

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Like I already said...Shpat ain't invited. if u feel u really need dude Parada, then I don't know what to tell u bruh.

Shpat...
laugh.gif
! i wish u WOULD come in the wrong territory doing some stupid shhh

dude who the +#+% do you think you are?

I'm the one paying to rent out the gym u could'a been playing in if u knew how to interact with people properly.

I'll put in money if it comes down to that but as far as me interacting with people, I've never disrespected anyone while balling it's basketballand everyones trying to have a little fun. I dont come here to insult people purposely, but it always comes down to someone being a smart *## and then ofcourse i'm going to say a lil something. Ever since i remember being on NT the only person I got into an e-argument with was myt and you for what reason Idont know but take it however, I'm ready to play and not to argue here..enough said on my side.

And the only person in here that i'd apologize to is RockDeep because i've said some things I shouldnt've said but he did as well. Dude invited meto his house and ate his food, I dont think people invite strangers in their house but Rock thanks again..I didnt mean to disrespect you in anyway its just yousaid some things about my wife and of course thats personal..so yeah and as far as MyT its whatever mane someone bring the boxing gloves so ya'l can recordthe fight and post it on youtube and if i lose all ya'l can get to smack me.

Originally Posted by Shpat

I'm the one paying to rent out the gym u could'a been playing in if u knew how to interact with people properly.

I'll put in money if it comes down to that but as far as me interacting with people, I've never disrespected anyone while balling it's basketball and everyones trying to have a little fun. I dont come here to insult people purposely, but it always comes down to someone being a smart *## and then of course i'm going to say a lil something. Ever since i remember being on NT the only person I got into an e-argument with was myt and you for what reason I dont know but take it however, I'm ready to play and not to argue here..enough said on my side.

dog...it's not about the money...it's about respect. but, i got a suggestion for u tho..u take that money that you'd "put in"...andorganize your own event where u and your flunkies can shoot around in a very serious game of 33.
roll.gif

I'll put in money if it comes down to that but as far as me interacting with people, I've never disrespected anyone while balling it's basketball and everyones trying to have a little fun. I dont come here to insult people purposely, but it always comes down to someone being a smart *## and then of course i'm going to say a lil something. Ever since i remember being on NT the only person I got into an e-argument with was myt and you for what reason I dont know but take it however, I'm ready to play and not to argue here..enough said on my side.

dog...it's not about the money...it's about respect. but, i got a suggestion for u tho..u take that money that you'd "put in"...and organize your own event where u and your flunkies can shoot around in a very serious game of 33.
roll.gif

Dawg I know its not about the money, but what respect have some of these dudes have shown me? I know respect but I wont respect someone who always throws jabsat trying to gain nt e-fame, me and my flunkies? dude you serious? lets stop the jokes here and put me down on the %%#+@$%$!%#$% roster theres no reason why Ishould not be at the event frying these cats.

1st: that wasn't a joke...it was a serious response

2nd: u demand respect...u get respect. maybe u should look in the mirror and the answer to ur problem lies there.

anyway..the event is in May.

if everyone is cool wit u goin'..then u never know what might happen before then.

1st: that wasn't a joke...it was a serious response

2nd: u demand respect...u get respect. maybe u should look in the mirror and the answer to ur problem lies there.

anyway..the event is in May.

if everyone is cool wit u goin'..then u never know what might happen before then.

I'll be ready this time and hopefully team other will win it all
smile.gif
Oh and of course they'll be cool with me going otherwise there wont be anycompetition and no buzzer-beaters like last time.

need to know the date, but i'm down to start/join a squad..
Gmills, Kev did you say you need a sqaud also..what up??

dog...it's not about the money...it's about respect. but, i got a suggestion for u tho..u take that money that you'd "put in"...and organize your own event where u and your flunkies can shoot around in a very serious game of 33.
roll.gif

roll.gif
He said Serious game of 33...

That would be ONE SERIOUS Half Court Tourney!!! 11 dudes Playin 1 on 1 on 1 on 1 on 1 on 1 on 1 on 1 on 1 on 1 on 1(you get it) for ALL the marbles... With aShot Clock...

No Lay Ups!!!!!!

anybody taking free agents? I want to make it out to one of these extravangazas
wink.gif
tongue.gif

or hell I can just bring some buddies.

^^Only if those buddies are female.. OR current NTers my man....

Royal Fam is takin care of the Team Dynasty Roster this year...

So far (correct me if Im wrong Royal)

Me - Tired old dude lookin to still finger roll from the Free throw line and body up Kevin at least 2 times a game (Score Rock 2 - Eyes 2 The Battle Continuesif he doesn't sign w/us)
Royal Fam - Loyal Dynasty addition who has worked himself from Reserve to Key Contributor
AirJordanISM - Working on his passing game daily
MyT - Testing Free Agency (Restricted) Will keep my Foams if he chooses to Defect
DK - Seeking a Team Dynasty Contract (realizes this is his best chance to get a Chip)
Eyes - Barkley/ Shaq Type has two good drives a game on Rock. Usually closes eyes and then realizes he made it and will talk smack as he runs back up court.Please sign w us fool

My bday falls on a Saturday this year (May 16th), so if that's the date, cancel me.

However, if the date is anything but that day, I'll just recruit a squad based on the people that are actually THERE and present.

Every year, bammas get to yappin' on here, and are no shows.

I'll grab 4 and call "next"...

Tre ain't responding to my Facebook chats, and Glen left during free agency so I'd like to initiate talks with Team Dynasty.

Originally Posted by DcFeelsMe

this should be fun, we should have something for the winners of the tourny
They do... Usually Team Dynasty gets to talk MAD Ishtar for the next 365 days until the next go round.

Originally Posted by 2Guard

need to know the date, but i'm down to start/join a squad..
Gmills, Kev did you say you need a sqaud also..what up??

Yea let me know whats up, I know a few of my boys on here are trying to start something up.

So Team Other

1. Shpat
2. DCFeelsMe
3. Parada45
4. FlightRice23

Who's our 5th?

lololol Shpat is determined....

Shpat.. as much as you;d like to come bruh.... the person who paying definately has final say. That would be Royal Fam.... before Duy set it up every year andpaid from his own pocket...

By the way... Royal.. do you or Duy still have my basketball from a few years ago? lol.. I liked that ball... it was a good ball... now its a gone ball....

Back
Top Bottom