9. Free At Last
10. Baby Don't Do It featuring Scarface
11. Nuttin' On Me
12. Walk Wit Me featuring Busta Rhymes & Jadakiss
13. Lights Get Low featuring Rick Ross
14. I Cry
Source.
. . ! . .

I guess he can but it would be the dumbest move of his career.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

Quote:
10. Baby Don't Do It featuring Scarface
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
It made the album!?!

Best song on the album before I even listen to it. I hope they didn't @#%$ it up on some Kanye Homecoming type ****.

Step Back got to be on the album dude performed that here last week mentioning it was a new track off his album.

SMH and I have a feeling this will be better than Sigel's album and he got that wack as R.Kelly song as a single with a video......Jay @#%$ up with Free's project and HE IS to blame since this is a Roc-A-Fella artist.

Quote:
I guess he can but it would be the dumbest move of his career.

what do you suggest he do? have to wait another 4 years to drop an album?

i think Step Back could be a solid single if the video is done right. everyone knows doods not gonna sell a lot of records. (for some strange reason)

Quote:
looks very solid and it will go under the radar definitely.
Cosign, just like Philidelphia Freeway...

But everything I've heard on HHG from him... HE WENT IN!!!... especially on that Green Lantern freestyle w/ him, Beans, Styles, and Uncle Murda... :wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

No Beans no the album?

My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes
Even tho I aleady ate, fat boy gotta eat agian. I'm always hungry! - Big Kuntry King

Big Spender/ROC Billionaires should've came out a month ago, and then drop Step Back the week the CD comes out. Hov @#%$ wit his own artists :smh:
smh.gif

I agree, that Sigel/Kells joint is hot garbage, and no way should that have came out before Free :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
myspace facebook

:smh:
smh.gif
Hov is doing things backwards... Freeway album >>> Sigel ...or maybe i just liked Freeway the most outta all Philly Rappers :pimp:
pimp.gif
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

Hov is denying Freeway stardom.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

Quote:
Hov is denying Freeway stardom.

WHY is there no Big Spender (Or whatever they callin' it now) video?

Shouldn't that be a top priority?

1) It's a banger...

2) Hov is on it...

You need to shoot videos for shh like that...

He must not want him to sell...
smh.gif

COME BACK LIKE JORDAN​
.45​

Quote:
Only thing missing is Osama

i think its funny how both of these rappers are portraying Freeway's image.

but anyways...Leslie Pridgen is about to take an L.

no one is checking for Freeway besides internet people..(who dont buy albums anyways)

Might as well. He can drop this year, next year or in 2020 the outcome will remain the same. He's gonna flop. I shouldn't say flop because he's not expected to sell but his cd will not sell records. Holding the album does nothing but lose money for Def Jam. I got love for Freeway though but its just the sad state of music sales. I'll say though dropping so close to Hov's release is kinda like a slap in the face IMO. Chances are American Gangster won't have any negative effect on Free at Last but dude atleast deserves to have his album dropped a month a part from Hov's.

Back
Top Bottom