Can I apply to a huge university with a good GPA and get in?

Joined Nov 28, 2007
I want to apply to the University of Tennessee for the upcoming fall semester. My GPA is currently a 3.4 after 27 semester hours. I'll be taking 2classes in June also. Any chance I get accepted?

Joined Nov 28, 2007
Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

........ yes
lol at the thread title
I haven't been to sleep tonight
, just seemed straight to the point to me.

Joined Jun 29, 2008
You'll be fine. Its also a state school so you'll have no problem (no knock on state universities).

Joined Nov 28, 2007
Damn yall got me feelin like an idiot over here

The only reason I asked is because I brought it up to some jumpoff said it would be too late and that I wouldn't get accepted.

Joined Mar 6, 2007
Originally Posted by D723

I want to apply to the University of Tennessee for the upcoming fall semester. My GPA is currently a 3.4 after 27 semester hours. I'll be taking 2 classes in June also. Any chance I get accepted?
you mean, september of 09?

yeah it's far too late.
letters of intent were due a long time ago
and apps were due a long time before that.

but if you mean you're submitting an application for fall 2010, i don't see why you wouldn't get in, barring a horrible SAT score

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now