Can I get an opinion on my friend's dilemma? vol. RIDING FOR YOUR LITTLE SISTER

So, my friend's (a girl, in 12th grade, 18 years old) little sister (in 7th grade) has been getting bullied by these 4 girls almost every day, and makingher cry. Her sister's very reserved and one of the nicest girls you'd ever meet so don't say "tell her to toughen up". Her older sister(my friend) decided to confront one of those girls one day when she was picking her up from school. My friend nicely asked her, along with her friends, toleave her sister alone, but the girl had a smart mouth and kept talking back and cursing at her about her sister. My friend kind of got heated and used someprofanity while yelling at her and a teacher from the middle school went up to my friend and told her to not use "vulgar language towards one of mystudents" and "you can get arrested for trespassing." Needless to say, after my friend finished what she had to say, the girl didn't sayanything.

My friend asked to speak to the middle school principal, and the principal said that she was trespassing and should not have been on campus, let aloneinvolving herself in an activity like that. Also, she said she would call the principal of my friend's high school, which would supposedly mess somethingup on her record.

I got pretty mad as my friend was telling me the story, cause IMO, morals make a lot more sense than the trespassing rule and my friend shouldn't bepenalized heavily if at all. All she was doing was defending her little sister and when the kid started getting smart and cursing back at her, she might havelet her temper go a little bit.

What should my friend do? I suggested to wait til her principal is notified, and present her case, which I think makes a lot of sense and shouldn't deserve a penalty like the one the middle school principal said.

Why doesn't she just have her mom go in and talk to the principal about the situation?

^ well, you know how kids are, they don't want to tell personal problems to their parents. They'd get a lecture about bullying and just say to ignoreit or something. At least that's what they expect, which is probably a reason why they didn't go to the parents first.

I guess it made more sense to her little sister to go to her older sister because they're really close and it'd be easier to talk to them about it.Plus, the plan was to make it easy and just nicetly ask those 4 girls to stop messing with her.

And, it's done with and we can't turn back time and talk to her parents first. I'm asking for opinions on what my friend should do now thatshe's in trouble for defending her sister.

Tell your friends sister to man up
Lifes tough and in the real world and thats just some #!*@ she gotta deal with
Life aint about lollipops and unicorns playboy...
Teach that youngn that early
She wont go anywhere in life if shes having her big sister to come and fight her battles

Kids these days
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The way i see it..If you tell her while shes young, she wont be so shocked when she gets older and has all the negativity in her face

Originally Posted by FlyNY

She wont go anywhere in life if shes having her big sister to come and fight her battles

Kids these days
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The way i see it..If you tell her while shes young, she wont be so shocked when she gets older and has all the negativity in her face
FLYNY ok sir you have just given the OP what he needs to know so /thread

Kids these days
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Not what I'm asking for, and I said that replies like these aren't wanted. The dilemma has to do with what my friend should do now, notabout the little sister.

Your friend should have never talked to the kids, it doesn't matter how respectful,polite, or any other adjective that would explain her demeanor at thetime. Your friend should have went directly to the teacher AND the principal to have a meeting set up to solve the problem. It doesn't matter howdisrespectful the child is, if they aren't your family or under your watch you barely have the right to speak to them, let alone correct their behavior.now your friends sister is gonna get mashed out tomorrow
tired.gif

Edit: your friend should do what she should have done from jump, inform her parents, so they can take the proper steps to handle the situation because she isfar too immature to do it her self.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Your friend should have never talked to the kids, it doesn't matter how respectful,polite, or any other adjective that would explain her demeanor at the time. Your friend should have went directly to the teacher AND the principal to have a meeting set up to solve the problem. It doesn't matter how disrespectful the child is, if they aren't your family or under your watch you barely have the right to speak to them, let alone correct their behavior. now your friends sister is gonna get mashed out tomorrow
tired.gif
I understand that the prevention is better than the cure, but the fact is that it happened and I'm asking what can be done.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Your friend should have never talked to the kids, it doesn't matter how respectful,polite, or any other adjective that would explain her demeanor at the time. Your friend should have went directly to the teacher AND the principal to have a meeting set up to solve the problem. It doesn't matter how disrespectful the child is, if they aren't your family or under your watch you barely have the right to speak to them, let alone correct their behavior. now your friends sister is gonna get mashed out tomorrow
tired.gif
I understand that the prevention is better than the cure, but the fact is that it happened and I'm asking what can be done.
My bad, your friend should remove herself from the situation, involve parents so they can have some sort of meeting with the principal andteacher(s).

tired.gif
nothing.
she's gonna take her licks and have to keep it moving.

that's what you get when you think impulsively and irrationally

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

tired.gif
nothing.
she's gonna take her licks and have to keep it moving.

that's what you get when you think impulsively and irrationally
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]That's just life, people get bullied everyday. There's muchworse things that can be done to her...[/color]

Tell your friend to speak to her parents about her little sister. That really is the only thing that can be done now if your friend wants to still help.

Kids these days
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Speaking that truth... By the way how is it trespassing when you are picking up your sister?

laugh.gif
I remember back in 7th grade this group of D wads would harass a group of us. Well. My BFs sister (who most guys wouldn't mess with) didn't likethat. One day after school her and her friends rolled up, hopped out of the car with baseball bats and what not - scared the crap out of the bullies. She wasone scary broad - I've never seen a group of kids scatter and run so fast in my life.

Never had a problem with them after that.
smile.gif

Im not sure how its trespassing if she was there to pick up her little sister from school. But maybe your friend should tell her principal what happened and toexpect a call from the lil sis's principal. Explain the whole situation and that the initial confrontation was done nice and respectful and it just kindaescalated. Maybe your friends pricipal will understand an she wont get in trouble.

tell her knock one of them in the jaw next time they
39016e2289c03f207d1bdb35c3c9d5cb79b18496.gif
withher, that will let them know what is really good.

Im pissed at the teacher and principal....then they wonder about the all these school shootings.

Back
Top Bottom