Can I Get My Lavan On For A Second? My Hip-Hop Heads, enter

July has been a blessed month for me. Would love for my fellow music heads to come out and join me at some places.

First up, as you see, I'm a judge for this joint, along with my other PGC fam. An all female battle!! Oh boy!!!

That weekend I will be in Baltimore for the Making the Right Moves Entertainment Conference. I'm a panelist for the Women In Media discussion and the Demo Listening Session. Make sure you PLEASE visit the website listed on the flyer so you can see a list of all of the panelists and get full info!!! Another NTer, and a fellow Morganite is putting this thing together.

I'm not done!!! For my mixtape lovers, there's been a mixtape magazine out for awhile called The Foundation. I wrote an article for the latest issue that hits newstands this month. The piece is on female mixtape DJs. I don't know how to get graphics from a pdf file, so here's the cover. lol

:smile:
smile.gif

I was driving when I 1st saw this and couldn't post...and I'm just now turning my laptop on for the weekend.
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

You check NT while driving??? Get some rehab man. We gonna drag you in while you're singing Amy Winehouse.

When you're sitting in traffic at the Wilson Bridge or on the parkway near Greenbelt/Powder Mill Road...you gotta pass time somehow.

COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

Denial is more than just a river in Egypt.
The dudes in this forum carry more tampons than I do.

Hey DC... did you or someone else give you that name?

Any History behind it?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Well, I used to rap (still do on occassion) and went through a bunch of names: Lady Evil, Analystic Da Chosen One, Constant. I wanted to think of something more marketable. The name Heat was always in the back of my mind through all these other names, so I decided to run with it around 99.

And my dumb butt just realized I didn't post the flyer for the conference. lol

Ummm Is Ice T's wife going to be there? Cause that alone would be worth the price of admission for some folks... however..I have seen her up close and the make up is caked on word to Tammy Faye Baker
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

lol Isn't she pretty much always with him though?? Come out and enjoy the view fellas!!

Back
Top Bottom