Can I hit it Loser?/Can I borrow you? vol. Facebook edition

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

i mean... is it just me or did this chick come off as a little uptight? it's obvious he was being silly, so why was she taking herself so damn serious? b needs to lighten up.

she doesnt need to lighten up at all, you cant approach  a WOMAN the same way u would a GIRL

no self respecting hard working feamle would be all giggles if a stranger asked to borrow her

if u dont know how to pull females without all the gimmicks then maybe u should stick to internet dating 

what are you talking about? dude said he was 15 so i assume the GIRL was around the same age
ok and?...shes an exception to the rule

in this case its a self respecting GIRL and props to her for knowing shes worth more then a corny @$% gimmicky pick up line

Originally Posted by oidreez

i mean... is it just me or did this chick come off as a little uptight? it's obvious he was being silly, so why was she taking herself so damn serious? b needs to lighten up.

she doesnt need to lighten up at all, you cant approach  a WOMAN the same way u would a GIRL

no self respecting hard working feamle would be all giggles if a stranger asked to borrow her

if u dont know how to pull females without all the gimmicks then maybe u should stick to internet dating 

what are you talking about? dude said he was 15 so i assume the GIRL was around the same age
ok and?...shes an exception to the rule

in this case its a self respecting GIRL and props to her for knowing shes worth more then a corny @$% gimmicky pick up line

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

lock this thread. Seriously.
The last time I did that, some chick I was hitting on reported me and  my Facebook got deleted by Mark Zuckerburg. I'm not kidding.
roll.gif

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

lock this thread. Seriously.
The last time I did that, some chick I was hitting on reported me and  my Facebook got deleted by Mark Zuckerburg. I'm not kidding.
roll.gif

-waystinthyme

^^how does responding to a line make you less self respecting? i've used the line with success from a variety of females on facebook and myspace

^^how does responding to a line make you less self respecting? i've used the line with success from a variety of females on facebook and myspace

it's facebook. not real life. a socializing site. she needs to LIGHTEN UP & stop taking such trivial things so seriously. i would've understood her reaction if he would've pulled a "yo +**+# lemme beat" type line, but that was hardly the case. "self respecting woman" does not necessarily mean they can't take a light hearted joke... granted a corny one, but a joke nonetheless.

oh wait i forgot...

internetseriousbusiness.jpg

grin.gif

it's facebook. not real life. a socializing site. she needs to LIGHTEN UP & stop taking such trivial things so seriously. i would've understood her reaction if he would've pulled a "yo +**+# lemme beat" type line, but that was hardly the case. "self respecting woman" does not necessarily mean they can't take a light hearted joke... granted a corny one, but a joke nonetheless.

oh wait i forgot...

internetseriousbusiness.jpg

grin.gif

Yall are goin way too hard on this dudes game.... I'll admit it is pretty weak but he had the right idea... the girl just wasnt having it at all... a different girl and it could have gone completely differently

Yall are goin way too hard on this dudes game.... I'll admit it is pretty weak but he had the right idea... the girl just wasnt having it at all... a different girl and it could have gone completely differently

Back
Top Bottom