Can I legitimately sue an old friend and win?

Long story  short, I want to sue messing w/ this broad and things went sour...Now I wanna sue her for defamation of character and emotional distress 
grin.gif

She made up a bunch of *+@# about me including saying she thought I was gonna rape her
laugh.gif

I ain't bitter, I just wanna prove a point lulz

Sounds like she's just runnin' her yapper around town. Can't do anything about that.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Long story  short, I want to sue messing w/ this broad and things went sour...Now I wanna sue her for defamation of character and emotional distress 
grin.gif

She made up a bunch of *+@# about me including saying she thought I was gonna rape her
laugh.gif

What point would that be?

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

grin.gif

laugh.gif

What point would that be?

You get sued if you break my heart and make up lies about me.

And I take your $$$ for it.

you realize you got to pay legal fees right? you might get her to pay them but even that you wasting your time

take that ###$ to judge judy

real life...

laugh.gif
this dude is definitely hurt that he got his heart broken... man up... happens to everyone....

I know it does but I'm tryna get some bread for it at least, since I can't get the box anymore, feel me?

real life...
no, i dont... 

ever since I can remember this dude has held the record for simp threads/girl problem threads.

Of course you can sue. There will always be some desperate lawyer who will be willing to take your money.

Now winning the case? That's an entirely different matter.

now we can empathize with your loss as far as not being able to be with her breh but right now you look infatuated with old girl, on some stalker steez. and she will beat you in court, air you out and take what little dignity you have left and feed it through a grinder (along with your heart).

man up and move the @!+* on or get dealt with accordingly. there's no W to salvage breh

For you to recover any money for punitive damages, you will have to prove that the defamation caused you to lose money. If untrue slander lead to you losing your job or some sort of problems fiscally, then you would be entitled. Very rarely are you entitled to anything while trying to sue solely for "mental anguish", which from what I am understanding is what you would be attempting. Winning a defamation case is hard enough, but what you are trying to do is impossible.

I know it hurts, bro, but just let it go. Try meditation and yoga. If you aren't in to that, you probably should be talking to a therapist so you can discuss these feelings. Also, you may want to take it off of NT, because you aren't going to find much help here, just a lot of guys with overblown fake machismo who are going to act like they are emotionless drones.

Nah man. You'll change from "that dude who supposedly tried to rape _____" to "that dude who supposedly tried to rape ____, then tried to sue her for slandering his name and lost the case..."

Just take the high road until it becomes an actual problem. Girls lying about you is something that most of us will encounter at least one time in life... just gotta take it in stride.

So...you laughing at accusations of rape huh? That %#%@ ain't funny b 
30t6p3b.gif

I know it does but I'm tryna get some bread for it at least, since I can't get the box anymore, feel me?
What the hell is wrong with you? Keep it movin'.
30t6p3b.gif
. Or, if you want to sue, I hear Harvey Birdman in the best in town
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom