Can I reuse my 3d glasses and not pay extra at the movies?

I redbox it and rock my 3d glasses.  I pretend to be in 3D
tired.gif

#POOR

-UNDFT-

3D is overrated whats the point of paying extra to get a headache when *@% gets real and 3D is actually dope then itll be worth it

I always thought you don't pay for the glasses - you pay for the movie format
Meaning the movie is actually formatted in a way that you CANNOT watch without the 3D glasses - it's all blurry 

the glasses are actually the only free thing about the movie

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

What theater are ya from that you pay for glasses? lol

Here in NY, The glasses are free and they charged you when you get the ticket which is about $18. Always been like that.
This.

Last week when Spiderman premiered me and my boys all copped regular digital tix and snuck into an IMAX 3D showing after we found some bin with a bunch of 3D glasses 
laugh.gif

Saved like $12 each. We were at the AMC at 34th and I was surprised that there was no security anywhere making sure people were in the right theater.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

What theater are ya from that you pay for glasses? lol

Here in NY, The glasses are free and they charged you when you get the ticket which is about $18. Always been like that.
This.

Last week when Spiderman premiered me and my boys all copped regular digital tix and snuck into an IMAX 3D showing after we found some bin with a bunch of 3D glasses 
laugh.gif

Saved like $12 each. We were at the AMC at 34th and I was surprised that there was no security anywhere making sure people were in the right theater.
such a bad movie btw.

Originally Posted by All Ready

i go to movie tavern where they serve restaurant food while you watch which is about 30 for two

no way im paying 36 for two tickets on top of that

so no 3d for me

laugh.gif

aint trickin if you got it

Originally Posted by DocsBack

3D movies have an extra charge around here. The theaters around my way all use the same real3d glasses. Basically what I've considered doing is buying a ticket for a non3d movie and going to a 3d movie I want to see at the same time. $3 or $4 isn't much but when I'm seeing 2+ movies a week during summertime it can add up.
From what I've seen, the 3d movies are always on a different schedule(time) than the regular showings.

idk if you can even call that stuff 3d. i seen better 3d out of my nintendo 3ds and national geographics from 1999.

Where I live they charge extra because the movie is in 3d..and you only borrowed the 3d glasses.. They want you to return them in the bin..When the movie is over..

I'm confused? Did you steal the pair you have now?
The only pair I have I stole from Universal Studios. I just tuck it in my pocket when I want to see a 3D movie and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

hold on dudes paying 18 dollars for movies?

man i pay 7.50
where the hell ya at
In VA regular citizens pay 11, or 11.50
People who pay 7.50 are the one in the military, seniors etc

Pay for a regular ticket then walk into a 3D movie. Only if there isn't a person at the door to check your ticket.

Back
Top Bottom