Can I shoot a cat on my property?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man shoot that cat, and leave its carcass out in the open for all his other cat buddies to see.

Cat-killing is a gateway drug. First you're shootin' kittens, then before you know it you're slicin' the necks of homeless folks at busstations. D.A.R.E to be different my dude.

Stray cats, depending where you live, are sometimes considered "rodents", thus you can kill them with no problems. I know it sounds "mean",but they pee on your porch/deck, smell up your yard, etc. They are disgusting, I have had a few myself. My neighbor has had much worse issues with them, thecats were peeing on her front door so the odor got into the house. Reading some boards, it is recommended (if allowed) to hit with a bb gun (doesn't killthem) or sometimes poison, but that is pretty cruel. Stray cats drive me nuts, and people that FEED stray cats in the neighborhood drive me even more nuts.Again, try animal control, if that doesn't work then contact your city and see what you can do

Don't be a douche bag, if you want something to do...try to trap them yourself (without harming them). If you must shoot them, use a BB guninstead...it's not as cruel.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Stray cats drive me nuts, and people that FEED stray cats in the neighborhood drive me even more nuts. Again, try animal control, if that doesn't work then contact your city and see what you can do

QFT. In my garage they cough up hairballs on my car...have scratched my hood..the garage stinks and is filled with cat-+$%. A neighbor of mine parks his softtop M6 inside the garage...and I've seen the cats chilling on top of it before....so I figured once I told him I'd have a supporter with getting rid ofthem.....guy tells me he doesn't mind is an animal lover and now puts up a plastic sheet on the top so they dont scratch it. I pay 200$ a month to park mycar inside a glorified litter box...seriously getting on my nerves at this point.

I had a cat that kept peeing around my car so I day I lit him up with a paintball gun and never saw it again. If you line your yard with moth balls it workstoo.

Man..I got my small game license, so I'm in my backyard pegging squirrels, birds, rabbits like its nothing..

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Stray cats drive me nuts, and people that FEED stray cats in the neighborhood drive me even more nuts. Again, try animal control, if that doesn't work then contact your city and see what you can do

QFT. In my garage they cough up hairballs on my car...have scratched my hood..the garage stinks and is filled with cat-@%@. A neighbor of mine parks his soft top M6 inside the garage...and I've seen the cats chillen on top of that before....so I figured once I told him I'd have a supporter with getting rid of them.....guy tells me he doesnt mind is an animal lover and now puts up a plastic sheet on the top so they dont scratch it. I pay 200$ a month to park my car inside a glofiried litter box...seriously getting on my nerves at this point.
Now that is messed up.

i once made a stray kitten my pet..

it came to my backyard when it was very tiny.. it gave me the sad face so i couldnt refuse it.

i fed her, she ate.. I whistle and it would come to me, i run, that @!%! will chase after me.. it was like a dog in a cat body.. i took it to the vet forexamination, the veterinarian gave it shots and medicine and it was good to go.

i never brought her inside the house, she would stay in the backyard and slept in the a cat house that i made. she grew older and this black stray cat wasbeasting and would come to the backyard daily, so i gave him some cat food aswell.. no problems within the first few months when that black cat came until istarted to notice that my cat's stomach was getting bigger.. she was pregnant... she had about 9 kittens but we could no longer take care of them.. so wegave them away ( kittens ) and had to let the parents go, it was hard but it had to be done..

one time my uncle paid about $1k for vet bills when the cat was struck by a car.. he was refusing to let her die that way cuz he grew a fond of the cat also.

Dont shoot them.. how would you feel if someone shot yo moms?
tired.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif

Y'all know all Animal Welfare is going to do is pick it up, take it back to their offices, and kill it within 48hrs anyways, right? Something like 83% ofanimals collected by them get "put down."

stupid cats....some other $@!$ they do to your property is scratch the hell outta your car paint/exterior....

also, once found two in the backseat of my car doing who knows what. i left the window down.

i hate cats.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Dude just scare it away by stomping your feet or put up 2 liter bottles full of water and they will stay away. I hate cats but thats no reason to shoot them.

I have a prob with stray cats in my buildings garage...damn lady keeps feeding them and its warm in there so of course they gonna stay..1 of them turned into 3-4.

Pardon my ignorance ..maybe I'm burnt or missing the obvious but what will the bottles of water do to keep the cats away ?
Cats hate water. If they see water, most cats will stay away. But there are always those gangsta cats that just don't care about anything.

You know what a humane way is to get some spray from petco. It works or do what my homie did had a dog pee on a tree in his yard. Cats stayed away and that wasthat.

Back
Top Bottom