Can I shoot a cat on my property?

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Dude just scare it away by stomping your feet or put up 2 liter bottles full of water and they will stay away. I hate cats but thats no reason to shoot them.

I have a prob with stray cats in my buildings garage...damn lady keeps feeding them and its warm in there so of course they gonna stay..1 of them turned into 3-4.

Pardon my ignorance ..maybe I'm burnt or missing the obvious but what will the bottles of water do to keep the cats away ?
Cats hate water. If they see water, most cats will stay away. But there are always those gangsta cats that just don't care about anything.
Pretty_Gangsta_Kitty.jpg

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

"Animal cruelty is a B__ch."

Just call animal control and they'll come to get it.
man animal control we've called them 6 times topick up this pit bull on our block and they havent got it yet
that damn pit bull been runnin our block for the past month
mad.gif

Put some food in your garage, with the garage door up just enough for the cats to get in. Then wait a while, close the garage door, grab a bat/machete/bbgun/table leg/whatever and get to work. Toss the bodies in a burlap bag and bury them somewhere remote. Ya'll are some soft city folk for the most part
laugh.gif
. Animal abuse
laugh.gif
. Stomp your feet
roll.gif
roll.gif

I got this stray cat that always sits at my kitchen window and meows. The damn thing is so annoying... don't ever feed a stray cat
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Dude just scare it away by stomping your feet or put up 2 liter bottles full of water and they will stay away. I hate cats but thats no reason to shoot them.

I have a prob with stray cats in my buildings garage...damn lady keeps feeding them and its warm in there so of course they gonna stay..1 of them turned into 3-4.

Pardon my ignorance ..maybe I'm burnt or missing the obvious but what will the bottles of water do to keep the cats away ?
Cats hate water. If they see water, most cats will stay away. But there are always those gangsta cats that just don't care about anything.
Pretty_Gangsta_Kitty.jpg

The Compton hat and gold watch on his paw got me...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man shoot that cat, and leave its carcass out in the open for all his other cat buddies to see.

That's funny but on the real man don't do it unless you wanna join mike vick. Isn't there a number to call for them to come get the cats. Kindalike the dog thing.

i had that problem with cats too
my dad just bought some traps and we caught them, and waited for animal control to come and pick them up

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Y'all know all Animal Welfare is going to do is pick it up, take it back to their offices, and kill it within 48hrs anyways, right? Something like 83% of animals collected by them get "put down."
humanely euthanizing a cat is different than bashing the cat with a baseball bat or shooting the cat with a gun.

You want cats or you want rodents?
Don't know about you but I'd rather have cats running around rather than rodents.

My neighborhood used to have tons of possum and raccoons running around then I guess someone let some cats loose and I barely see them rodents anymore.
Cats actually serve a purpose.

All you need to do is put a lid on your can.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom