Can I still wear a Jordan 11 from 2012?

Joined Jan 19, 2017
Hi there, I'm looking into purchasing Jordan 11 low style code 528895-101 from 2012. Been in love with them since they came out but I've never been able to buy a pair and I've always wanted a pair. I'm just checking to see if you guys think it'll be okay to still wear em when I get em? Almost 9 years old. Wasn't sure if that be a good idea or not. If you guys don't think be a good idea then I'm not going to purchase it. Thanks!!

SteveSteve72

Staff member
Joined Jan 3, 2009
You might get some sole separation that can easily be fixed with glue, but I don’t think they would crumble or anything like that. It does depend on how they’ve been stored but I’d say there’s a good chance you’d be fine wearing them.

Joined Jan 19, 2017
You might get some sole separation that can easily be fixed with glue, but I don’t think they would crumble or anything like that. It does depend on how they’ve been stored but I’d say there’s a good chance you’d be fine wearing them.
What kind of glue for the sole separation? Couple sellers on ebay have a pair my size. Neither one mentions about sole separation. What if there is sole seperation when i receive them?

Joined Apr 4, 2016
I have a pair from 2004? I still wear occasionally. The last time I wore them a couple years ago they still held up fine. From 2012 you’re fine I wouldn’t be concerned at all

I also have the 2013 black/red 11s and have no issues or concerns wearing them

Joined Dec 17, 2018
I can’t believe the prices on these things. For those wondering it’s the white with red bottom lows.
1616991057904.png

If I was you I would pick up some Candy Cane XIVs bro.

Joined Jan 6, 2013
It's only been 9-10 years since. If 2012 Jordans aren't wearable anymore, I'm going to reevaluate buying so many sneakers. Might be a waste of money if all my sneakers fall apart lol.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now