Can I still wear a Jordan 11 from 2012?

Hi there, I'm looking into purchasing Jordan 11 low style code 528895-101 from 2012. Been in love with them since they came out but I've never been able to buy a pair and I've always wanted a pair. I'm just checking to see if you guys think it'll be okay to still wear em when I get em? Almost 9 years old. Wasn't sure if that be a good idea or not. If you guys don't think be a good idea then I'm not going to purchase it. Thanks!!

You might get some sole separation that can easily be fixed with glue, but I don’t think they would crumble or anything like that. It does depend on how they’ve been stored but I’d say there’s a good chance you’d be fine wearing them.

You might get some sole separation that can easily be fixed with glue, but I don’t think they would crumble or anything like that. It does depend on how they’ve been stored but I’d say there’s a good chance you’d be fine wearing them.
What kind of glue for the sole separation? Couple sellers on ebay have a pair my size. Neither one mentions about sole separation. What if there is sole seperation when i receive them?

I have a pair from 2004? I still wear occasionally. The last time I wore them a couple years ago they still held up fine. From 2012 you’re fine I wouldn’t be concerned at all

I also have the 2013 black/red 11s and have no issues or concerns wearing them

I can’t believe the prices on these things. For those wondering it’s the white with red bottom lows.
1616991057904.png

If I was you I would pick up some Candy Cane XIVs bro.

It's only been 9-10 years since. If 2012 Jordans aren't wearable anymore, I'm going to reevaluate buying so many sneakers. Might be a waste of money if all my sneakers fall apart lol.

Back
Top Bottom