Can i take Advil and Nyquil together?

Is this safe? i just wanna make sure ill wake up tomorrow , but would one (maybe 2) advil be ok to take followed by one dosage of nyquil?

Disclaimer: If you die, Super Producer J holds absolutely no responsibility.

A customer came into my pharmacy today and asked the same question. I believe the pharmacist said, yes it is ok.

BTW, what kind of Advil?

damn i didnt think it would be that big of a deal
frown.gif
oh well maybe illjust stick to the nyquil 2nite

i did it all last week and it helped me getter real fast. i had pneumonia by the way

thanks , finally someone that posted their experience... did you take at the same time? how many advil? etc..im interested i feel like such %!#$ and imbout to go to sleep

you shouldnt take medicine that much. that stuff can make you feel better. but its slowly killing you. thats why when im sick. i just let myself naturallybecome better. taking tylenol (acetaminophen) can make your liver fail. taking moltrin or advil (ibuprofen ) can give you stomach ulcers, and kidney failures.i know if you take one for one day is not bad. but i know people who take it everytime they have a headache. stuff like that catches up to you.

you will be fine though.

not a good idea to combine any medication unless cleared to do so. since these two perform the same function I would definitely stay away from the combo.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

you shouldnt take medicine that much. that stuff can make you feel better. but its slowly killing you. thats why when im sick. i just let myself naturally become better. taking tylenol (acetaminophen) can make your liver fail. taking moltrin or advil (ibuprofen ) can give you stomach ulcers, and kidney failures. i know if you take one for one day is not bad. but i know people who take it everytime they have a headache. stuff like that catches up to you.

you will be fine though.

oh please. everything in food is bad for you, might as well take a little medicine to make you feel better. the least of your worries is headache medicine.

well before bed last nite i took 1 advil and a tablespoon of nyquil. Helped me go right to bed. Now im up to take my accounting final...

THANKS NT
glasses.gif

i've been taking excedrin pm to knock out every once and a while. And Asprin for headaches its better for you and plus if you have a heart attack it willsave your life.

why would u need to take advil with nyquil though? shouldn't the nyquil alleviate any pain that the advil would?

Back
Top Bottom