Can Men be friends with Women without having ANY sexual intentions?

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Yes, i am ugly and I have quite a few female friends.

They tell you their problems and complain bout how the guys who beat their guts are no good?
roll.gif

There are plenty of girls I'm friends with who I have no intentions of trying to do anything with em..

But.......... I most certainly would NOT turn down the dome if it were offered
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Seems like alot of the guys saying they have female friends they wouldnt mess with started that relationship because they wanted to hook up with the girl. Theyve been stuck in the friend zone for so long they gave up on the idea of smashing so they just live their lives out as friends as say things like I dont want to ruin our relationship by getting involved....

Nope...I just ooze sex. I've had girls tell me they can look into my eyes and see the lust.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Yes, i am ugly and I have quite a few female friends.

They tell you their problems and complain bout how the guys who beat their guts are no good?
roll.gif

i dont get whats wrong with this. but maybe im just open. i talk to my homegirls bout girls i beat all the time, and they do the same. none of us seem to have a problem with it. maybe yall are just awkward
laugh.gif

It depends what you're into. If I'm not working, I'm watching sports. I don't need girls for that. I need girls for other things and therefore I have no need to be friends with them

i've had a male bff since i was 11. we have sleepovers and he gives me rides and money and stuff. once he told me that he liked me and i just pretended not to hear him. he's not my type, but i didn't want to say that and insult him, the friendship would have been ruined. we're happier the way things are. he knows that, he just isn't smart enough to make that decision so i made it for us.

Yes. I have some female friends who I look as an older or young sister and wouldn't mess around with them.

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

i've had a male bff since i was 11. we have sleepovers and he gives me rides and money and stuff. once he told me that he liked me and i just pretended not to hear him. he's not my type, but i didn't want to say that and insult him, the friendship would have been ruined. we're happier the way things are. he knows that, he just isn't smart enough to make that decision so i made it for us.

So you pretty much use him for rides and money

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

So you pretty much use him for rides and money
no, we've been friends since before he had a car or money. i like him as a person. besides, it would probably be easier to get rides and money from him if i has pretended to be attracted to him.

I have a lot of platonic girl friends. I usually end up dating their friends just because we'll all go out together so if I were to date and break up with the friend, I'd be cutting off lots of other opportunities. It's almost better for me, in that regard, to keep them as just-friends. They're all hot and I'd gladly smash them all on some friends-with-benefits type stuff and be cool with it though.

my best friend is a girl, we talk about who i'm smashing and who she's smashing all the time.

we will NEVER smash. #FACT. we're like siblings.

Back
Top Bottom