Can Men be friends with Women without having ANY sexual intentions?

I was discussing this with a couple of friends last friday but I'd like to hear your opinions as well.
So do YOU personally have a female friend that you can say you would NEVER smash under any conditions? I'm talking no consequences at all. Basically an unrealistic situation but I hope you get my point.

I just came to realize that I don't really make friends with girls I'm not attracted to at all. Doesn't mean I would do something in a real situation but still at least a little attraction seems to be needed.

How do you guys feel? Or what do the ladies think about this?

i think girls can but guys cant (unless shes a butch les...i wouldnt even say unless they was ugly because mix loneliness with liquor and you got something.
laugh.gif
)

Yes. I have a few friends that I'd never touch.
Not because they're ugly, I just don't want to ruin our relationship.

Based on my experience, only if they are unattractive. If they are even remotely cute, it will go down eventually.

No.

Cuz if the girl is ugly and you dont like her she probly think she has a chance with you.

Dont kid yourself

some men can, others can't. guys that think with their other head all the time probably couldnt which makes them weak, cause they cant control themselves

Yes and it's only becuase the thoughts/attempts of smashing have come to pass

i dont think just cuz the thought of sex has crossed your mind means you're not really friends

we're human and people of opposite sex of course the though will cross your mind at some point but i dont think that means you're not true friends cuz you've thought about it

Does anyone have the full list of threads that pop up bi-weekly on Niketalk?

Spoiler [+]
One will always fall for the other.

not true at all. i have a handful of attractive homegirls that im just friends with and have no intentions of getting with. we look out for each other all the time, and help each other out with problems. plus you get the female perspective on things.

its just like having homies except sometimes when you mad drunk you might mess around a bit and just laugh about it in the morning 
laugh.gif

you can .. but after years of talking about each others situation and drama... and really knowing that person..

..a night a drinking can change everything
tired.gif

StaXX wrote:

I said no consequences though.
I feel like some of y'all didn't read my post or I was a little unclear. Even thinking that she is f-able counts. 

The real question is can you be friends with someone you don't consider f-able?

My mom and he best freind ended up pregnant 2 monthes apart, so iv litteraly grown upwith this girl and i would never do anything with her

StaXX wrote:

I agree. I have two friends that ive been down with since I was young. However, when we first started talking in like 6th 7th grade it was because I was attracted lol. But after the years and ups and downs they're like family.

Back
Top Bottom