CAN MICHAEL VICK COME BACK TO THE NFL AND PLAY QB?

Joined Jan 13, 2001
This discussion has never taken place on NT, nor anywhere else that I know of....great topic.

Joined Feb 12, 2005
Wait, wait, wait...Humor the man for a second. I think he can, but really...And I'm being honest...He was NEVER SB worthy material. So why take a chance onhim now?

For the record...I would much rather have Vick on the Vikes over Favre...Yeah, that's right..Let's debate fools....

Joined May 12, 2002
Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Wait, wait, wait...Humor the man for a second. I think he can, but really...And I'm being honest...He was NEVER SB worthy material. So why take a chance on him now?

For the record...I would much rather have Vick on the Vikes over Favre...Yeah, that's right..Let's debate fools....
You buggin, he nearly took a trash falcons team to the SB

Joined Feb 12, 2005
Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Wait, wait, wait...Humor the man for a second. I think he can, but really...And I'm being honest...He was NEVER SB worthy material. So why take a chance on him now?

You buggin, he nearly took a trash falcons team to the SB

But he didn't did he?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now