CAN MICHAEL VICK COME BACK TO THE NFL AND PLAY QB?

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

Originally Posted by superfly

no, because a big part of vick game was with his feet and i think vick lost some of the 4.3 speed!
so uh, are you posing this question for yourself?

laugh.gif

This discussion has never taken place on NT, nor anywhere else that I know of....great topic.

Wait, wait, wait...Humor the man for a second. I think he can, but really...And I'm being honest...He was NEVER SB worthy material. So why take a chance onhim now?

For the record...I would much rather have Vick on the Vikes over Favre...Yeah, that's right..Let's debate fools....

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Wait, wait, wait...Humor the man for a second. I think he can, but really...And I'm being honest...He was NEVER SB worthy material. So why take a chance on him now?

For the record...I would much rather have Vick on the Vikes over Favre...Yeah, that's right..Let's debate fools....
You buggin, he nearly took a trash falcons team to the SB

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Wait, wait, wait...Humor the man for a second. I think he can, but really...And I'm being honest...He was NEVER SB worthy material. So why take a chance on him now?

You buggin, he nearly took a trash falcons team to the SB

But he didn't did he?

Top Bottom