can my STL niketalkers check in?

we all needa be in contact cuz i would much rather be able to me up with someone if i'm going to buy a resale shoe
BETTER DRAFT JESUS
cuz the raiders are garbage​
AIM:UCANTCME1306​
YAHOO:STLtrapSTARS​

Stanza you in tha lou? never woulda figured that..............NoCo--- j-town / northwoods reppin...........yezzur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i forgot this other cat thats on NT from the lou, not many of us, there is one cat from my job but he isnt on much.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
I LIKE BEING A ST.LOUIS NATIVE AND A NINER FAN​

Checking in here from Kirkwood/West County. I am here some times for releases but I go to school in Columbia at Mizzou.
The Sole of St. Louis​

Yeah man its sad that not that many NTer's are from STL. U would think it would be more because we do have alot of ppl rockin heat. But hella fakes here too!
was it Tyrese or Black-Ty that punched her in the stomach?
BETTER DRAFT JESUS

Quote:
I am here some times for releases but I go to school in Columbia at Mizzou.
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

yo some of my boys went to the galleria to cop them too. i was over at northwest scared as hell to take them joints back to the car. me and my moms was runnin the 100 yrd dash up outta there like no other..

word to justin gaitlin
BETTER DRAFT JESUS

Quote:
i was over at northwest scared as hell to take them joints back to the car.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
I LIKE BEING A ST.LOUIS NATIVE AND A NINER FAN​

YO I WAS AT FINISHLINE. DAMN DUDE YOU WERE THE GUY TAHT LET ME IN TO GET MY DMP. THANKS A BUNCH MY DUDE.
BETTER DRAFT JESUS

Wuz up my fellow NT''rs from Stl. I'm from the NoCo area by Hazelwood East. I think we're an endangered species on here.lol. I go to school in GA. Luckily they're so many ppl rockin fakes in Stl, that I juz have my lil bro cop for me at home.lol. You would think all these ppl in Atlanta rock FILA's all day, but this is a HOT SPOT! You gotta be on yo Ps' & Q's for juz about every release. Not to mention all the exclusive sneaker spots and parties.
We need to stick together on here, to help each other out. Anybody got some used Tiff's for sale? Help a brother out.lol.
I have a pair of nds OG Red/White XII's for sale!!! 10.5 Get at me!!! jaybrown2314@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom