Can Nike make sample shoe of what I designed or sketched out?

I wanted to know if Nike can make sample shoe of what I desgined or is there any place I can get it made?

there is no way Nike would do that for you.  do u have any idea how many millions of designs they would have sent to them?  Ive never heard of any company that would do that, they wouldnt even do that for hired designers without going through all sorts of processes. sorry.

Yeah, just send it right in, or send them an email and stuff and they'll get right on it. I think they charge like $50 or something.

Sorry for the sarcasm, couldn't help it. They don't do anything remotely like that except for the design contest they do each year. They usually pick two winners and make a sample of each pair. For what you're asking of them, it would cost you like $1000 if you even had the connections to talk to someone about it.

laugh.gif
that was a common sense.. but is there any place that can do it? have it made from like local shoe makers and send them in to see if they like it or not...

Someone just PMed me the same question a few days ago....

Are you that person with another SN? This cant be ironic that two people think thats possible is it?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Someone just PMed me the same question a few days ago....

Are you that person with another SN? This cant be ironic that two people think thats possible is it?

lol nah that wasnt me rock.

Back
Top Bottom