Can NT have a LOCKOUT like the NFL and NBA VOL. REVOLUTION

2o6

Can we "the members union" demand they open the books? quarterly earnings?(if not then what are you hiding) arent WE THE MEMBERS responsible for every dime the site makes.
The Mods arent on twitter but NT  has lost a lot of traffic to twitter where members list themselves and joke about what they cannot on NT.

NT is easily the strictest forum of its size on the internet, members get banned for the pettiest reasons(as was indicated in the people vs jrose 2009)

could we not just take our busineess too iss (which btw allows its members too discused things freely...) or the bbm MISC.  ???

theres not one member who hasnt "censored" themselves atleast once on NT when wanting to voice their opinion(constitutional right).

Infact when we did create a site ...HT,..... u didnt even allow us to mention it on here(for fear your operation might crumble).

wouldnt be suprised if it was the nt admins who made yuku put a stop to HT to be honest.

when another site arose to the popularity of NT u BRAINWASHED US into thinking they where our rivals/enemies

why?

oh because  YOU HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE FOUNDER/OWNER........

meanwhile they talk freely and WE ARE UNDER DICTORSHIP.

its just a forum?

NT'S MADE ME MONEY, GOT ME BUNS AND GAVE ME LULZ .

NONE

OF THOSE WHERE BECAUSE OF OUR GREAT MODS

it was because of US the members .WE MAKE NT GREAT.

also we MUST have the mods open up the books to us if u want us to believe its "going to charity"

its our RIGHTS

what

are 

you

hiding

nerd.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

EDIT: They ain't paying you a dime...they don't owe you a dime. 

Mods bout to crush this thread with the force of a thousand souls 
roll.gif

Op did you happen to re-read the Dear Dirty thread recently
laugh.gif

Trynna start a revolution
laugh.gif

gits-sniper.gif

this + reading the thread about the last "revolution" has me excited. not excited because i want to revolt, but because i want to see if some brave soul just loses it and posts lots of pr0n and quotes himself multiple times word to jjshenley(sp?)

let the lulz commence, if this doesn't flat out get locked in the next 5 minutes or so

The most legit thing you said was about the charity donations, only fair that they open up the books so folks can see where their donations are going.
Everything else, mods are going to say that the rules were posted waaaay before your first post
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom