Can Pharrell revive Nelly's career as well? Vol. Video is DOPE at least.

P's resurgence is crazy.

naaah

we would need some crack from lex luger for that to happen---i heard lex fee is outrageous these too(not sayin nelly cant afford it....cause he can)

No. Song is disposable like Nelly career after Sweat/Suit. (Him and Ashanti are perfect for each other)

Incredible that Nelly is almost 40....

Otherwise I'm feelin it..

word to brandy

Last edited:
Like dude above said im glad Pharrell back out there, he definitely made the song
Nicki > Nelly as fars as bars go in this song but i think we all knew that already :lol:

I need info on P's BBC windbreaker tho :nerd:

Nelly is done. He's gone too far into the deep end. This track is whatever. Nicki be killin' these dudes out here wit' da rhymes though.

naaah

we would need some crack from lex luger for that to happen---i heard lex fee is outrageous these too(not sayin nelly cant afford it....cause he can)
Lex said on Twitter the other week that "rappers will have a whole album about money but won't drop 60k on a beat" or something to that effect . . . I remember the number being 60k

Seems reasonable to me given Lex's trap record . . . but it also depends on what kind of beat Lex is giving you . . . Lex is very versatile . . . but if he's charging that much for the trap-esque beats, then I see why he has trouble moving them . . . Chop probably lets beats go for a lot less which is why he's all over the place, I think Mike Will is like 30k, and even before all of that, the rappers can put out an email and get 100 imitation Lex Luger/Chop/Mike Will beats so they not in a rush to spend 60k on a Lex track

Shame cause Lex is dope, one of my favorite producers out

But Nelly is poppin again . . . my little cousin (black) was singing that country remix song he did . . . caught me off guard cause only place i heard it was the NT thread, she must have heard it on the radio . . . it must be hot in the pop audience . . . Nelly is good, go the pop route, do some tours, and keep making hits don't worry about mixtapes and lyrical substance, he was never that type of cat anyway

This has been pharrell's summer though . . . will.i.am tight

Last edited:
that song was top 10 on the billboard for a few weeks , it was getting crazy spins on top 40 radio stations

Nah just a dream was a hit and that was way after tip drill but yeah black community went crazy about the credit card thing :lol:

stepped on my J's killed him imo. went downhill after that.

Nicki verse was :pimp:

Pharrell verse and beat :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom