Can someone confirm this?

Speaker of the House = $223,500
House and Senate Majority and Minority Leaders = $193,400
House/Senate Member & Delegates = $174,000
Do they really make this much to argue, bicker and put us through hell?

I was watching CNN and got a great idea. They want to keep taking from us and limiting our services because of budget problems. Why don't they forfeit their earnings to the people. Of course their salaries wouldn't fix everything but I'm sure we can find some use for it.

Originally Posted by tkthafm

How much in Zionist lobby money, though ?
At least half a mil easily. Disgusting that they have so much influence on our policy.

I don't have a problem with them making that much - it's an important job and much like doctors you want them to be concentrating on that - not on paying bills.

But, I do have a problem with them making tons elsewhere - being on boards and being paid by large companies for their "expertise". That's where the problems lie.

Originally Posted by tkthafm

How much in Zionist lobby money, though ?

laugh.gif

Zionist money includes under age girls and boys abducted from their countries of origin.

Originally Posted by kdawg

I don't have a problem with them making that much - it's an important job and much like doctors you want them to be concentrating on that - not on paying bills.

But, I do have a problem with them making tons elsewhere - being on boards and being paid by large companies for their "expertise". That's where the problems lie.

Its not about how much they make. I just hate that these morons are letting ego get in the way of getting this country on its feet again.

Back
Top Bottom