Can someone explain to me why a girl is considered "tainted" when she dates a black dude but not the

@ Gordon lol shut up man

I did leave though and am **** yo rep b lol...

Last edited:
I know immigrants are like that but its really the image blacks put out 90% of the damn thing. Look up world star, I can understand the hesitation of a parent seeing their children with blacks because then they could be marrying into some shameful ghetto mess(World star as a example one more time) but overall if the person is good I dont see the issue. A bit of a racism thing as she messes with ******* for some people

Yes I'm black and Blacks are shameful for how they act in the masses ALOT of times
Please dont suspend/ban me
embarassed.gif
 . Lol at his disclaimer that hes black lol I believe you
laugh.gif
wink.gif
WOWSo all blacks act like folk on WSHH?The black folk wildin out on WSHH represent all black folk? Ive seen whites, latinos, ETC act crazy on world star as well. What are you saying?

Stereotypes, and the black people who perpetuate them. Whether direct or indirectly. WSHH, LOVE and HIP-HOP, HIP-HOP ...all these forms of entertainment and culture to get a quick buck damages the image of the black man.

But truthfully the only way for a black man or white girl to be affected by the "image" is if they believe their love is something to defend. There's no such thing as a sell out, it's historical fact that the "white man" that other races worships can't keep his hands off a black woman...even after she says no, word to Sally Hemmings.

Michael Fassbender won't stop being liked by white women just because he dated Nicole Beharie ...but Tiger Woods marries and has an affair with white women he hates being black and can't leave them white girls alone. 

Black men have to learn to stop defending ignorance that manifests in the minds of the weak and not their own ...learn to be regal and KING, a king doesn't correct the petty he leads by example.

Too many gems on my crown to have it weight downed with the concepts of those mentally inferior than myself ...wouldn't be able to hold my head up high if a pretty women I WANTED of any race walked by.
It's fair enough to say that blacks need to stop acting a fool on WSHH for attention, but I don't totally buy that it's their fault for white dudes not wanting white women to date them.  Because even before there was a WSHH and black people were handling business and acting normal, there was always a stigma attached to white women who have sex with black men.  And even now, white women who sleep with black men who aren't acting foolish on the internet or sagging their pants are still shamed by their family and other whites.  

OP personally I'd say that a lot of it has to do with the image of all blacks as being inferior based on the actions of the worst of the collective.  You could also argue that on some level, it has to do with the perceived sexual prowess of black men and an innate fear in (some) whites that they won't be able to 'match up,' so to speak.  see:  ****old pr0n films.

Because black people are/will be viewed as a lower class

I, personally refuse to accept that and will continue to sleep with white womenz til the end...hope I die mid stroke in a white womenz... I'm talking blonde hair blue eyed pop singing, clueless loving, jeep driving white womenz...while looking a black girl In her eyes throwing up the black power fist, rocking a dashiki Malcolm x shirt with a kufi on and a piece of fried chicken clinched by my black glove and an African medallion round my kneck...perfection.

It's fair enough to say that blacks need to stop acting a fool on WSHH for attention, but I don't totally buy that it's their fault for white dudes not wanting white women to date them.  Because even before there was a WSHH and black people were handling business and acting normal, there was always a stigma attached to white women who have sex with black men.  And even now, white women who sleep with black men who aren't acting foolish on the internet or sagging their pants are still shamed by their family and other whites.  

OP personally I'd say that a lot of it has to do with the image of all blacks as being inferior based on the actions of the worst of the collective.  You could also argue that on some level, it has to do with the perceived sexual prowess of black men and an innate fear in (some) whites that they won't be able to 'match up,' so to speak.  see:  ****old pr0n films.
Blacks have been looked at as inferior since the inception of this country due to racist whites not actions of the worst of the collective.

Now enough of these gifs and "lols", give me an honest opinion.

Why do you think a girl's value goes down the second she goes for black dude?
it doesnt...

if your white and feel way about her dating a black dude thats white insecurities...

the same insecurities that had black males penises cut off during slavery...

black culture is soooo strong that once you date a black PERSON, you normally cant get out of some the habits that form...

once white females date black men... they become liberals! for life.... no other reason.

^^peep game

start at 1:06, tho...

8)

Last edited:
I know immigrants are like that but its really the image blacks put out 90% of the damn thing. Look up world star, I can understand the hesitation of a parent seeing their children with blacks because then they could be marrying into some shameful ghetto mess(World star as a example one more time) but overall if the person is good I dont see the issue. A bit of a racism thing as she messes with ******* for some people

Yes I'm black and Blacks are shameful for how they act in the masses ALOT of times
Please dont suspend/ban me
embarassed.gif

Blacks have been looked at as inferior since the inception of this country due to racist whites not actions of the worst of the collective.
that's true.  But I was mostly speaking to the perception promoted by the WSHH-type videos of the world.  

Blacks are the only race that get judged based on the actions of their worst.  I agree with you but that's more what I was referring to.

Racists going to racists.
There is a difference from a preference and stating you refuse to date a race.

I'm more definitely more fond of certain races but there's beauty in every race. Not to be cliche...

Unrelated but kind of related. The best looking girl I've ever seen in my life was from Lebanon, can someone send me one of those? :wow:

Last edited:

that's true.  But I was mostly speaking to the perception promoted by the WSHH-type videos of the world.  

Blacks are the only race that get judged based on the actions of their worst.  I agree with you but that's more what I was referring to.
I see and agree

Last edited:

mexicans get judged the same bro. 

mexicans get judged the same bro. 
but you're the guy thats mad at tyrone for making your girl [{                                                                          }]

:lol: , I'm glad not everyone understands this gif. If you're familiar with the scene then you know what his response was.
Juat looked up its meaning

What I was saying is the image blacks in media give off of being thugs, hood is cool and all that other stupid stuff. Then when you combine it with the constant news reports of blacks doing crimes it just leaves a bad image of blacks in alot of peoples mind. Yeah they are professionals who do good but when the stupid crap constantly is show it kinda of eclipse the good.

Hip Hop doesnt help alot and neither does social media. Alot of people might think of a Wiz Kahlifa or Tyrone kinda of guy when they hear the girl dated a black guy versus some regular dude. Its all about image and blacks over all don't have a good one.

but you're the guy thats mad at tyrone for making your girl [{                                                                          }]
what does that have anything to do with the fact  that mexicans have it just as bad as black people. as far as people being looked down at. 

no black person took my girl ..
laugh.gif

in my city 69 % of the population is latino.  0.8% is african american.

people are racist. thats the obvious answer.  

Last edited:

laugh.gif
, I'm glad not everyone understands this gif. If you're familiar with the scene then you know what his response was.
Juat looked up its meaning

What I was saying is the image blacks in media give off of being thugs, hood is cool and all that other stupid stuff. Then when you combine it with the constant news reports of blacks doing crimes it just leaves a bad image of blacks in alot of peoples mind. Yeah they are professionals who do good but when the stupid crap constantly is show it kinda of eclipse the good.

Hip Hop doesnt help alot and neither does social media. Alot of people might think of a Wiz Kahlifa or Tyrone kinda of guy when they hear the girl dated a black guy versus some regular dude. Its all about image and blacks over all don't have a good one.
I understood perfectly well what you meant. That gif was meant more towards those that are lazy and stupid enough to believe what the media feeds them. I think people that believe totally what the media feeds them is a moron. People need to use their brain, sadly most do not.

:rofl: BROOO I was just asking this in another thread

If a non black girl dates majority black dudes.

In homie up there's words "she's been contaminated" :lol:

:smh: :smh: :smh: can't wait till I meet somebody who says this foolishness out loud

I've just learned to never put anything past the white mind....truly the weirdest humans out here

World history is basically filled with them doing foul **** but let them tell it and blacks = animals and Arabs = terrorists ...then they emasculate the Asian man and the ones who date their women treat em like a house slave

^ Let me tell you how much better you are for lumping an entire race together with your ignorance...

Back
Top Bottom