Can someone hook me up with the original air Jordan XI Concordes advertisement picture

dopestop

^ nice avy!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dopestop

its "concord's" bud
If you're going to correct someone do it right, bud.

Here it is by the way:

2v13prl.jpg

Hope that's the one you're talking about.

Originally Posted by airkrizo23

^^^^i so remember that ad.

As do I. Also remember they had one for the Foam One and the AM'95. Some good nice simple marketing.

See back in the day when they made decent products they just need a photo and a phone number. Now they need commercials, celebrity endorsements, sneakerforums, etc etc. just to sell their crap. smh

Originally Posted by abernja

As do I. Also remember they had one for the Foam One and the AM'95. Some good nice simple marketing.

See back in the day when they made decent products they just need a photo and a phone number. Now they need commercials, celebrity endorsements, sneaker forums, etc etc. just to sell their crap. smh

As well as the Air Max CW and the Air Ndestrukt (maybe the Shakes too). I loved getting my Sports Illustrateds with these ads on the back cover - Icouldn't dial fast enough on that rotary phone!

I never saw this back in '95. But then again, I may have seen it and just don't remember. I was not interested in this model at all until I saw theBlack/Varsity Red colorway.

Originally Posted by jayrew

Straight fire, did anyone here ever call that number at that time?

I called the number every time one of those ads came out. For this one, you got a recorded message of a conversation between a Nike tech and Tinker (I think),talking about the features/technology - patent leather, gum rubber, etc. (the XI was really revolutionary). The phone message for the Foams had Lil' Pennyon it, the one for the Air Max CW had Chris Webber - this has to be my favorite ad campaign of all time!

Not to thread jack, but does anybody else have pic of the other shoes from that ad campaign?

Also just for fun I always dial the number when someone posts about these just for fun to see if it works. lol - Never does though.

Originally Posted by UKJLT

Originally Posted by abernja

See back in the day when they made decent products they just need a photo and a phone number. Now they need commercials, celebrity endorsements, sneaker forums, etc etc. just to sell their crap. smh

As well as the Air Max CW and the Air Ndestrukt (maybe the Shakes too). I loved getting my Sports Illustrateds with these ads on the back cover - I couldn't dial fast enough on that rotary phone!
i think the carnivores did too

Back
Top Bottom