Can someone recommend some good SPORTS RADIO TALK SHOWS?

I never ever like Sports radio until boredom just pushed me to it. Hey, it's something to listen to @ work. Been listening to LeBatard/Stugotz (guys are hilarious w/ the guests) and Max/Marcellus.

Just seeing if there's any more out there that's worth considering (I'm sure there is, so do tell). I'm dependent on what Android could give me (been using TuneInRadio).

Even though it's Washington, DC-centric, I listen to Tony Kornheiser. The regular rotation of guests is high caliber and Tony conducts great interviews. Plus, Tony ripping on the Wizards almost every day is great.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Dan Patrick >>>>>
Only
pimp.gif

Dan patrick daytime..tom looney or jt evenings and nights..jim role is usually good too

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I never ever like Sports radio until boredom just pushed me to it. Hey, it's something to listen to @ work. Been listening to LeBatard/Stugotz (guys are hilarious w/ the guests) and Max/Marcellus.

Just seeing if there's any more out there that's worth considering (I'm sure there is, so do tell). I'm dependent on what Android could give me (been using TuneInRadio).
End Thread . Thank you for the love.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

are all(or most) of these available on itunes podcasts?

Only ones I listen to are Dan Patrick and Boomer & Carton, both have podcasts.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

boomer & carton >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

This.

I need some podcasts, though.

when carton makes fun of Brook Lopez, Suzyn Waldman and Joe Girardi
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Even though it's Washington, DC-centric, I listen to Tony Kornheiser. The regular rotation of guests is high caliber and Tony conducts great interviews.
This.

Back
Top Bottom