Can someone tell me the cons of marijuana usage?

What about if you vaporize all the time? Isn't the main issue with marijuana healthwise is that most people smoke it which is always bad for your lungs?

Toke away my dude... Any long-term negative side effect would kick in waaay after 2012, & we all know what's happening then.
alien.gif

Honestly I'm just
pimp.gif
... Don't mind me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

its %*+!*@% crazy how the world works.

ALCOHOL is a drug.

and would be the # 1 "gateway" drug

alxcohol alters your state of mind, actions, etc just like other drugs who alter your mind in different way.

i only drink but its ridiculously stupid with this marijuana gateway drug nonsense.
logic does not play a part in lawmaking

i've smoked since 2000 and I would say the biggest con is the munchies. I love to eat and that just magnifies it.
I still work hard and smart every day, I'm working on my master's and I just had two girls. Don't let all the hype fool you. People that fall off, get lazy or go to other drugs already had those desires before MJ.

You just keep up with your life and you'll be good.

i don't buy that 'marijuana is a gateway drug'. more than anything that honor should go to alcohol.

my doctor actually told me its good to smoke marijuana every now and then so......I took his advice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by CWrite78

less more money in my pocket

pimp.gif

They just don't know Joseph. N-T-K-L? Otis here.

I'm 20 and I've been smoking marijuanna for 7 years. Started when I was 13. Never have I once felt like doing any hard drugs. Put some blow on a joint before but that was just a couple of times never got into blow. Edit: As for other cons of smoking bud, if you don't get your bud free, you are dropping a lot of cash for it. I only pay if the bud is a special strand that I won't see for a while in my area.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Smoking doesn't do any of those things besides mild irritability... If you smoke to escape your actualife then yes you will suffer since your life sucks to begin with. Me I smoke everyday. Maybe a day off or 2 when I'm OT , but I keep the backwoods twirled up. I have a steady job and I been working out regularly for the past 40 days... I've lost 20 pds since March 1st. All that munchie talk is for fat lazy people who crave foods when their high.

Can I go a month without smoking sure , but why would I unless there was something meaningful behind it?

Gâteway drug .... Nah . Alcohol is the gateway drug. The first drug I ever became dependent on. I remember joining the marines and there was several full blown alchies in my platoon alone.

I was drinking 3-4 40s a night 2 yrs in....

I smoke but I only smoke a half a L to a L a day... If I'm with my people that's gonna be anywhere between 3- 15 spliffs easy.

Short term memory is only affected while your high...

If weed was so bad it wouldn't be given to aids patient, chemotherapy recipients and people with muscular dystrophy.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Marijuana can be a gateway drug, which means it can lead to the use of many other harmful drugs--Children ages 12-17 are 85 times more likely to use cocaine
people still believe this? 

i don't see how this wouldn't be true...if you're around one kind of drug, you're more likely to be around harder drugs as well.

example: A hangs around with a group of guys and they always smoke pot, etc. with their buddies...they have dealers over at their place to get their stuff
              B hangs around with a group of guys and they never smoke pot...they never have dealers over at their place.

who is more likely to be exposed to harder drugs?

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

less more money in my pocket

pimp.gif

They just don't know Joseph. N-T-K-L? Otis here.

I'm 20 and I've been smoking marijuanna for 7 years. Started when I was 13. Never have I once felt like doing any hard drugs. Put some blow on a joint before but that was just a couple of times never got into blow. Edit: As for other cons of smoking bud, if you don't get your bud free, you are dropping a lot of cash for it. I only pay if the bud is a special strand that I won't see for a while in my area.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yup. I don't even mind if I break even, I still smoked for free for like 2 weeks and lost 0 dollars
pimp.gif

Edit: #@@% all that munchies nonsense, "Real smokers don't blow no #!@#$$ green on empty stomachs"
smokin.gif
Nothin better then blazin a fat L after a filling meal at applebees or somethin
eek.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Smoking doesn't do any of those things besides mild irritability... If you smoke to escape your actualife then yes you will suffer since your life sucks to begin with. Me I smoke everyday. Maybe a day off or 2 when I'm OT , but I keep the backwoods twirled up. I have a steady job and I been working out regularly for the past 40 days... I've lost 20 pds since March 1st. All that munchie talk is for fat lazy people who crave foods when their high.

Can I go a month without smoking sure , but why would I unless there was something meaningful behind it?

Gâteway drug .... Nah . Alcohol is the gateway drug. The first drug I ever became dependent on. I remember joining the marines and there was several full blown alchies in my platoon alone.

I was drinking 3-4 40s a night 2 yrs in....

I smoke but I only smoke a half a L to a L a day... If I'm with my people that's gonna be anywhere between 3- 15 spliffs easy.

Short term memory is only affected while your high...

If weed was so bad it wouldn't be given to aids patient, chemotherapy recipients and people with muscular dystrophy.
How does one roll Backwoods effieciently/correctly? I've only successfully rolled them around 4 times, but they burned incredibly slow, so I'm interested in making the switch from Dutches because the Backwoods burn slower and cost less for more of them. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I have never smoked weed in my life for the simple reason of it doesn't get you anywhere. Nothing cool ever happens when you get high. my friends get high talk about other times they got high and eat.

Drinking for example leads to social situations and hookups. I see some one drinking...i see girl drinking....i see girl leave with guy....i start drinking.

I see guy smoke pot...i see guy sit...i see guy eat....i see girl smoke pot with him....i see girl sit.....i see girl eat.... they fall asleep. I don't smoke pot.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I have never smoked weed in my life for the simple reason of it doesn't get you anywhere. Nothing cool ever happens when you get high. my friends get high talk about other times they got high and eat.

Drinking for example leads to social situations and hookups. I see some one drinking...i see girl drinking....i see girl leave with guy....i start drinking.

I see guy smoke pot...i see guy sit...i see guy eat....i see girl smoke pot with him....i see girl sit.....i see girl eat.... they fall asleep. I don't smoke pot.

Your friends must smoke snickel frits.

And the dudes and broads you see must smoke snickel frits.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

thats ur personal choice and thats cool. But if u dont smoke b/c it doesnt get u bunz then ur doing it wrong. Plus u can always ask a girl to come chill in ur room and smoke but u cant really do that with drinkin, its always gotta be a party with ppl.

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by AizenSousuke

less money in my pocket

this is exactly what i came in here to type
i understand its all good if its not something you do often

but in my case... i blow a nice amount of $ on it a year that could've gone to a better use, but i say ehh @*$+ it
This and inhaling smoke into your lungs CANNOT be good for you or even have no effect, so something is definitely going on in there. Even if it's just weaker lung capacity. With the money thing though, I barely go out/drink so I guess it's just a substitute ? I dunno, I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU!
laugh.gif

what about vaporizing?

That is a good alternative, my friend has one and its wonderful. I still live at home right now so it's not an option for me lol... I'll go back to the drawing board to find some more bad things.

There are tons of negatives.

1. Obesity
2. Bronchitis. Sinus/Allergy issues.
3. Laziness
4. Wasting money
5. Social outcast, looked down upon
6. Long term memory problems
7. Hinders your decision making abilities. Impairs your cognitive skills to drive, read, concentrate, etc.
8. The smoke yellows your teeth. Gum disease.
9. Lowers your inhibition. Examples: Sex and/or usage of other recreational drugs.
10. and last but not least, ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION!

Nothin better then blazin a fat L after a filling meal at applebees or somethin
eek.gif
heard that.  just a few days ago i got my olive garden on and lit up afterward and i was feeling goooooooooooooood.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom