Can the cavs come back on the bucks without Lebron?

I sure hope so
nerd.gif

if this doesnt show that lebron is the mvp i dont know what is. The cavs look so lost out there. They would be a lottery team without him. He seriously has a chance to be the mvp for the next 5 years straight atleast

This is Lebron's 9th missed game since 07-08

And it's about to be the Cavs 9th loss in those games.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

This is Lebron's 9th missed game since 07-08

And it's about to be the Cavs 9th loss in those games.
damn i didnt know that.

mo williams going 3 for 15
sick.gif

if it wasn't for Bron the cavs would be a 6th, 7th, or 8th seed at best. Like mentioned that team seems lost when he's not on the court.

numbers don't lie

continue to lie to yourselves about that core. if his mom didn't pop him out in ohio it wouldn't even be a question that he was gonna bounce

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Mo Williams taunting them. I hope the Bucks get the #8 seed now.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if this doesnt show that lebron is the mvp i dont know what is. The cavs look so lost out there. They would be a lottery team without him. He seriously has a chance to be the mvp for the next 5 years straight atleast
Yep. And I'm talking a lot of ping pong balls, too. Not close to the playoffs.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Is he resting or injured?

Something happend to his ankle, so he wants to rest it so the injury wont get worse, I think right?

Mo is horrible. So happy milwaukee got rid of him. If it wasn't for mo shooting and missing so much, cavs would have won tonight.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Is he resting or injured?

resting
i think he injured his ankle the game before so i guess hes day to day so i guess you can call it resting. its smart because they have huge gap inbetween for best record in the league. closest team to them is the lakers but the lakers playing like trash with a very difficult road schedule this month for them, they wont catch up even if the cavs lose a few games here and there

Cavs are straight dingle berry trash without bron *@#. Lost $100 because of this lose SMH

Originally Posted by Diesel J

Cavs have never won a game that Lebron hasn't played in
This is false.  I remember Sasha Pavs and co. doing work a few seasons back w/o him.
laugh.gif

Bron is hurt (right ankle sprain).  He is not just resting for the hell of it and is still doubtful for Mon. against the Spurs...

Plus Shaq, Z and Boobie weren't even in the building.

It was also the 2nd night of a back to back on the road.

No excuses, just facts.

Back
Top Bottom