Can the way a girl types be a turnoff?

laugh.gif
I was discussing this earlier and I think although it is a very ridiculous thing to off a girl because of, it still can be very annoying
ex: YoO wuts qud i'm tiired of this snoOw.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

So you're not gonna smash, because of the way she types. There are plenty of things worse than the way she types.... like the way she looks.
where'd you read that at?

If she talks like that in person then yeah. But if it's just when they text then no. Annoying as hell but not a turn off.

So you're not gonna smash, because of the way she types. There are plenty of things worse than the way she types.... like the way she looks.

if she types like a ****** with mispelling words, replacing letters with numbers....itll be even easier to smash that basic broad.

turn your brain off homie, ive passed up some fine ladies for stupid suff like that. later on you will be hatin yourself for it

Originally Posted by eight2one

if she types like a ****** with misspelling words, replacing letters with numbers....it'll be even easier to smash that basic broad.
Exactly.

But as a turnoff?  No.

Annoying, yes.  Especially, when they type with all caps, single letter words, and throw in numbers.

"S0 Y U 0NT W4NT T0 CUM ND U 5UR3 U 5T1LL 0NT W4NT T0 CUM?"

I wouldnt call it a turnoff, but no way I could see her as anything more than a smash if thats how shes writing to me.

This girl I'm talkin' to now types a little weird. It's not extreme or anything, though. It's the usual "dat" or "da" and some other things.

It's annoying as hell only because I don't type like that, but it's definitely not a turn off...

Ummm, she's nothing more than a jump if she types like that, its worse when they're in their mid-twenties and still tying like that.

Absolutely. It's usually an indicator of age, maturity level, and intellect. Not always, but there are so many other girls why bother with one that does.

I would just refrain from texting her until I smashed...then hand her a grammar handbook. I can't stand when folks go out of their way to appear ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom