Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

AMafia, you've been reported.
pimp.gif

Oh and I've print-screened your little spoiler just in case ya try to edit.
happy.gif

Dam dude was quick to snitch 
laugh.gif
 Ol' hallway monitor 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

First of all anyone who really is planning to drive all the way down that driveway is an idiot. If you don't get killed, you are going to get in trouble for trespassing on private property.

And tell me why should I be in a rush to go back there to get a pic of a sign for people I don't even know? Don't really care about e-fame that much.

wussy

Didn't you say you are in Michigan?
roll.gif
im 2+ hours away from grand rapids...

if i was 30 minutes away then hell i would have went the first night i seen this thread, im always up for something interesting.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

pimp.gif

happy.gif

Dam dude was quick to snitch 
laugh.gif
 Ol' hallway monitor 
indifferent.gif

I'm kind of hoping theres an NTer who lives in my area who will be brave enough to go down that driveway
roll.gif
Grand Rapids, Mich

But its literally like a 4 foot wide, 2 foot tall sign... White with red lettering.... crazy
Is this in Grand Rapids, MI? There is a house in Lansing, MI that is just like this. It is an all glass house and it is called the house of the future. They got a real long drive way and they have the same kind of signs. Its right down the street from Magic Johnsons parents house.

I'm kind of hoping theres an NTer who lives in my area who will be brave enough to go down that driveway
roll.gif
Grand Rapids, Mich

But its literally like a 4 foot wide, 2 foot tall sign... White with red lettering.... crazy
Is this in Grand Rapids, MI? There is a house in Lansing, MI that is just like this. It is an all glass house and it is called the house of the future. They got a real long drive way and they have the same kind of signs. Its right down the street from Magic Johnsons parents house.

617collector wrote:
balloonoboy wrote:
pimp.gif

happy.gif

indifferent.gif

Even this loser's name is %@!%. Balloonoboy, you're the kinda guy that would suck his way to a manager's position.

617collector wrote:
balloonoboy wrote:
pimp.gif

happy.gif

indifferent.gif

Even this loser's name is %@!%. Balloonoboy, you're the kinda guy that would suck his way to a manager's position.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

the way everyone is going this thread is gonna get locked.

not that its a bad thing anyways.
Yeah, OP is a %!%#. Don't talk if you're not gonna act. Keep making excuses, tomorrow, tomorrow night for sure, I got !@!$ to do today but the weekend for sure, imma pull through for you guys, tomorrow.

the way everyone is going this thread is gonna get locked.

not that its a bad thing anyways.
Yeah, OP is a %!%#. Don't talk if you're not gonna act. Keep making excuses, tomorrow, tomorrow night for sure, I got !@!$ to do today but the weekend for sure, imma pull through for you guys, tomorrow.

First of all anyone who really is planning to drive all the way down that driveway is an idiot. If you don't get killed, you are going to get in trouble for trespassing on private property.

And tell me why should I be in a rush to go back there to get a pic of a sign for people I don't even know? Don't really care about e-fame that much.

then why make the thread? you were even talking about getting e-fame outta this because you wanted to be the first to get the pic.

take the L and keep it moving.
shook one

then why make the thread? you were even talking about getting e-fame outta this because you wanted to be the first to get the pic.

take the L and keep it moving.
shook one

Back
Top Bottom