786 is a Miami area code but i gotta hit on his SS#

360 dumont ave 16A, Brooklyn, NY 11212-6174

Last 4 of SS#: 6999

Also a good PH# 718-498-0312

Nickname: Enzo
Much appreciated
Got them particular skills from taken

Last edited:
Joint Investigator/Tracer between the FBI and a Bank..when they need someone who owes time or money thats where i come in..

Brought in this millionaire drug dealer in Indiana on Monday and dude had Military weapons in his house..was like real life call of duty with sniper scopes and grenade launchers and ish..

This is like my dream job, srs

Shouldn't be shooting hoops at the park alone in the dark OP.

LOL j/k

Anyways, dude is near you since you said you live in Northern SFV, got his address now go handle it.

View media item 502929
I dont use a website..its what i do for a living....a big part of my job is to find people..all i need is 1 thing to go off of and i can find out almost anything about you..

However at night imma Personal Trainer / Bodybuilder
laugh.gif

Can you find me love? >D

Reactions: Ube
Joint Investigator/Tracer between the FBI and a Bank..when they need someone who owes time or money thats where i come in..

Brought in this millionaire drug dealer in Indiana on Monday and dude had Military weapons in his house..was like real life call of duty with sniper scopes and grenade launchers and ish..

:pimp:

But are you sure it's okay for you to be doing this sort of thing for random people on a forum?

called the number and dude said his name was joe

wanna call back but dont know what to say

Last edited:

How'd you get into that? Good work
I was recruited when I worked at a diff bank along time ago..its a recruitment only position..bein in the Military would help alot

Back
Top Bottom