can u find out who this guy is? vol. nt detectives

family members phone was stolen and long story short got the guys number who stole the phone.

can anyone find me his name and/or address?

Van nuys is by my area. 818 area code is in the San Fernando Valley. How did you get the phone number of the guy who stole your phone?

Van nuys is by my area. 818 area code is in the San Fernando Valley. How did you get the phone number of the guy who stole your phone?

did some detective work myself. before i cancelled the phone i looked at who he called and called em up and got his number, whether or not they told me the truth and gvae me a legit number is still in the air

roll.gif

roll.gif
Ramin Rahim Shapoory

11380 oakford ln. Northridge/Porter Ranch, CA 91326-4179

Last 4 of SS#: 7011
laugh.gif
this is already funny but if the info is true it is one billion times funnier.

Shouldn't be shooting hoops at the park alone in the dark OP.

LOL j/k

Anyways, dude is near you since you said you live in Northern SFV, got his address now go handle it.

Maybe you guys can also dig up info on this scammer
claims to own patent leather 1s, had tagged pics with his phone number
took payment... stopped responding.

Alias: Larenzo Lewis
email: larenzolewis01@me.com (sent from his iphone)
Supposed location: Brooklyn, NY

phone #: 786-530-4190

I dont use a website..its what i do for a living....a big part of my job is to find people..all i need is 1 thing to go off of and i can find out almost anything about you..

However at night imma Personal Trainer / Bodybuilder
laugh.gif

I dont use a website..its what i do for a living....a big part of my job is to find people..all i need is 1 thing to go off of and i can find out almost anything about you..

However at night imma Personal Trainer / Bodybuilder
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 What do you do. Sounds like an interesting job that I myself might enjoy. 

Joint Investigator/Tracer between the FBI and a Bank..when they need someone who owes time or money thats where i come in..

Brought in this millionaire drug dealer in Indiana on Monday and dude had Military weapons in his house..was like real life call of duty with sniper scopes and grenade launchers and ish..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom